Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire Insists Unification Fight With Casimero Is Canceled, Offers Statement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I guess Rigo has to get off his ass and actually fight Casimero now.

Donaire should face Gaballo then.
    Last edited by kiaba360; 06-29-2021, 11:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
      That has to be the weakest reason I ever seen a fight gets called off. Rigo must be pissed off. Hopefully he never gets the Inoue rematch. F#ck it

This. Rigo would have showed up and quit the fight in the 5th round not before it even started.

Comment

Donaire is one of those few guys that you can say has been 100% clean for basically his while career so I'm fine with him taking a stand on this. The delay definitely seems shady on Casimero's part, what reason is there for the delay if he's clean? I think it's absolutely fine for Donaire to take exception to Casimero attacking his wife as well, if you're a real man that's a line you never cross unless you've got a really damn good reason to.

Hopefully this means that Rigo gets reinstated for that fight. Obviously there's something about him that had Casimero concerned, otherwise he wouldn't have ducked that fight to begin with. I'll be rooting for Rigo to beat him.
        mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Since the dawn of times, women have been the downfall of men

Adam and Eve
          Samson and Delilah
          Claudius and Mesalina
          John Lennon and Yoko Ono
          Johnny Depp and Amber Heard
          Nonito Donaire and Rachel

all this mess began because Nonito's ***** of a wife antagonized Casimero, she, not Nonito, was the one stirring **** up with the VADA testing, she was publicly calling Casimero a cheater and coward multiple times

Now the fight is falling off because Casimero lashed out at her. I can assure you, SHE's the one demanding for the public apology and making Nonito cancel the fight

Nonito is a *****whipped beta male
          mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Such a shame. Was looking forward to it. So back to Rigo or straight to Inoue?
            mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by GBP4LIFE View Post
              Donaire can go eff himself.. wait his wife probably strap ons his bytch azz…

kick rocks coward..
              I wouldn't be surprised if she does

Nonito is a pathetic beta male who does everything his ***** of a wife says

This same controlling ***** affected his training for the Rigo match, distracting him with the newborn baby, probably costed him that fight too

It's sad when men allow their wives to wear the pants, losers believe they'll appreciate them more for that, when it's the opposite

women hate submissive men, they don't see betas as ¨good men¨, all they see is pansies and manlets, a woman is programmed to abuse and destroy a beta male, even if he's the father of her children.

She's probably already banging some Chads behind Nonito's back
              Last edited by lopetego; 06-30-2021, 12:44 AM.

Comment

I'm with champ. Nonito FTW, if he says casimero is trash then he is trash.

Comment

Just looking for a way out. VADA has tweeted days ago that both Donaire and Casimero have enrolled in VADA testing. The camp of Casimero has insisted the same. What the **** Rachel and Nonito are talking about non-submission of Casimero to VADA testing? The Donaires are becoming the Kardashians - PRIMADONAS.

Comment

Seems like they want to delay the start of testing? Isn't Casimero with Memo Heredia? Not a good look.
                    mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Why couldnt they agree to the VADA testing prior to even making the announcement?

Comment

Working...
                      X