Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire Insists Unification Fight With Casimero Is Canceled, Offers Statement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

big Donaire fan... but both of those reasons are poor excuses to drop the fight

1) who cares if the VADA paperwork was late... it has arrived now, lets get it on !

2) use the shltty comments they made about Rachel... punish that man !!

Comment

Casimero might be good but he ain't no Hall of Famer yet. I'm siding with Nonito on this one.

I smell a rat..................Delayed paper work or trying to get clean?

tenor.gif

harry-greb harry-greb likes this.

Comment

This was supposed to be a pinoy megafight…

I must side with Donaire with this one. He called it right. “You’re making our people look bad.” Maybe Donaire reserves the right to not have such a nasty promotion to start? Didn’t PAC sue Floyd because of comments? Those are formalities. Instead Casimero making it public that she can suck his pecker…

I bet if PAC, if questioned on this situation and said it wasn’t right, posters would retract their comments towards Donaire.

You gotta give Donaire credit. Most fighters now aren’t even making fights, not unifying, making excuses, yet Donaire agreed to unification and the splits… then Casimero has to go over board with that?

i think the last guy who was ever as vulgar was Mayorga against Oscar or Vargas I recall? I think it was the Vargas promotion. Those fights were bigger and the splits were astronomically bigger than this…

I take it Donaire takes about $1.2mil and Casimero would get $650k (Highest purse ever). It’s obvious Donaire would love to not give him that payday. That’s life changing money back in the Phillipines.
        mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
          b1tch move by donaire...
          That's all I came here to say. Donaire is pussified.
          danceswithfire danceswithfire likes this.

Comment

It's important that we remember to respect all women.

- Bermuda

Comment

He sounds like he has been reading the guardian all day instead of training. Hopefully the trolling of him will increase after these estrogen laden comments.

Comment

***** ass move. Reserve your personal feelings inside the ring

Comment

This should give Casimero a lesson in life, I believe he and team Casimero was influenced by Duterte's low life bad mouth.

Comment

After this explanation I will say Donaire did the right thing and he makes good points. I’m sure he wants to kill Casimero in the ring. It takes a lot of restraint to call the fight off.
                    Monty Fisto Monty Fisto likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by HumanBag View Post
                      ***** ass move. Reserve your personal feelings inside the ring
                      Not giving him the payday is better than giving him a beating.

Now Casimero can go fight for peanuts somewhere else.

Comment

Working...
                      X