Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis: I Definitely Was Nervous The Whole Night; I Didn't Wanna Get Caught

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Outwest Exp 355 View Post

He’s better than the guy Loma just fought and better than the tomato can Lopez is fighting next.
    I’m sorry but Loma’s resume is the superior resume across all divisions. And no, his last opponent is on par with who Tank just fought. Then you continue to poke at Lopez who literally just swept his division running through Nakatani, Commey, Loma in that order.

So before you go defending your beau you might want to actually research who they are fighting and who they’ve fought.

and oh BTW the line up of fighters both have fought has been within 14,15,16 fights into their careers not 26
    Last edited by Boxingfanatic75; 06-28-2021, 03:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post

again....you lack foresight

what if bob arum wants to make teo/loma 2? teo loma 2 is a juicy inhouse fight and all promoters love juicy inhouse fights.....if bob arum wants to make that fight HES NOT HAVING EITHER GUY FIGHT tank until its done....i dont know thats what bob wants...but it seems possible and logical....hence he will not actively pursue a fight for either guy against tank......

now about taylor....what if arum wants teo to move up and face taylor in the near future? teo vs taylor....nice juicy inhouse fight....bob gets both guys paid and has dibs on the winner......now what if he wants taylor to move up and face bud? another one......starting to notice anything? i said that tank vs any of those guys isnt an easy fight to make....it isnt easy to convince bob to make those fights with tank because they arent huge fights yet....and he can do other things with those fighters that likely benefit his company and guarantees he has the winner.....which is why they made a barrios fight...its a much simpler fight to make

youre a sucker and a fool...learn the business..learn life
      You sure live in a house of "what ifs". If you think those are not big fights why is Porky fighting on PPV? You are telling me LSC and Barrios are PPV fights? A feather fisted BW and a nobody who happened to have a useless trinket at the time? You sure drink the kool aid no problem.

As if you are in the business, you are a cheerleader posting on Boxingscene, calm down. You are simply a dollar sign to them, buying these BS fights no questions asked. Take the pom poms off and understand you are nothing more but easy money for trash fights as long as daddy Ellerbe says buy it. Typical shill for PBC.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post

Keep cleaning up the trolls!
        Because you are too big of a coward to try and do so yourself. Another one of the PBC cheerleaders here. Keep them pom poms on from the sidelines boy.

Comment

Originally posted by stilltoosalty View Post
          New P4P List
          1Crawford
          2Spence
          3Tank
          4Teo
          5Canelo

Canelo in most cases dont belong in the top P4P list because a draw,loss, 2-3 other possibly losses. The top 5 is usually reserved for undefeated fighters, but him being really good nothing great he is here.
          The name sure suits you, what are Davis biggest wins? Old Gamboa? Blown up BW LSC? Comb my hair Barrios? Meanwhile Canelo has wins over GGG, Jacobs, Lara, Trout, Kovalev, Smith. Stay salty kid. You obviously have no understanding of P4P. Otherwise, guys like Ali, Leonard and Hopkins would never been in the convo because they all lost fights they fought the best win or lose thats why they are considered greats moron.

Comment

again....you lack foresight

what if bob arum wants to make teo/loma 2? teo loma 2 is a juicy inhouse fight and all promoters love juicy inhouse fights.....if bob arum wants to make that fight HES NOT HAVING EITHER GUY FIGHT tank until its done....i dont know thats what bob wants...but it seems possible and logical....hence he will not actively pursue a fight for either guy against tank......

now about taylor....what if arum wants teo to move up and face taylor in the near future? teo vs taylor....nice juicy inhouse fight....bob gets both guys paid and has dibs on the winner......now what if he wants taylor to move up and face bud? another one......starting to notice anything? i said that tank vs any of those guys isnt an easy fight to make....it isnt easy to convince bob to make those fights with tank because they arent huge fights yet....and he can do other things with those fighters that likely benefit his company and guarantees he has the winner.....which is why they made a barrios fight...its a much simpler fight to make

youre a sucker and a fool...learn the business..learn life
            Al Haymon’s hurting this kid’s soul huh lol
            champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post

Al Haymon’s hurting this kid’s soul huh lol
              al haymon has continually been taking peoples souls little by little over the years by winning....they keep wishing he would disappear but he keeps winning and surviving......remember all the threads about how he was burning others peoples money and never making any? guess what? hes still here and still getting fighters paid and even making ppvs when everyone said they were dead.....its amazing how guys get a bias in their head and cant let go....to the point that they hate on everyone associated with the object of their anger...
              champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post

You sure live in a house of "what ifs". If you think those are not big fights why is Porky fighting on PPV? You are telling me LSC and Barrios are PPV fights? A feather fisted BW and a nobody who happened to have a useless trinket at the time? You sure drink the kool aid no problem.

As if you are in the business, you are a cheerleader posting on Boxingscene, calm down. You are simply a dollar sign to them, buying these BS fights no questions asked. Take the pom poms off and understand you are nothing more but easy money for trash fights as long as daddy Ellerbe says buy it. Typical shill for PBC.
                havent bought a single tank PPV lol...."daddy ellerbe", "porky" and "baby boy"...lol.....you reveal who you really are every time you use the names in regards to these guys....ellerbe, tank, floyd,, haymon....they all anger you so much...you need a therapist

the sport is filled with "what ifs".....try answering the question....what if bob arum has inhouse plans for teo, loma and taylor....how does one go about making a fight with them if arum doesnt want to make the fight and has other plans...tell me mr real man of genius

theres a difference between a fight on ppv and a ppv fight.....you are dumb as rocks....a ppv fight is bud/spence....fury vs wilder....a fight on ppv is something like tank vs barrios or LSC....or teo vs his mando.....learn to seperate them...tanks fights were on ppv because his people decided they wanted to charge for them.....thats all....a ppv fight would be him vs teo two years from now both still undefeated....or tank vs ryan garcia 4 years from now both undefeated......

you really know nothing....youre a focking low iq peasant....

i wont hold my breath waiting for you tell me how tank is supposed to make those fights of bob has other plans for his fighters....because you wont...and really cant....but what i can assure you is that tank is building his name the best he can right now in hopes that its so big that all the guys will want a piece of him....that is already in motion and happening in real time....and it must make you sad

Comment

reasons he was chosen

1. easy fight to make due to politics

2. he has a 140 belt

3. hes a solid fighter and mexican

4. to watch you cry because floyd and tank are hurting your life
                  Nice one Curt! You are right! The PBCs success really burns them

Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

lol...your name implies that you have smoked yourself stupid

is taylor supposed to do a one month turnaround and fight tank? lol...taylor became undisputed one month ago.....tank will fight lopez or loma if the fight is big enough to do a cross promo with TR and haymon....have u not realized by now the only time they do business if fights like fury/wilder..or will do business like a big fight with spence/bud? you act as if making tank vs teo or tank vs loma is just easy as 1,2,3....its not.....and do you honestly think teo wants to fight tank right after beating loma? nope...he wants to go to triller and do a ppv and have an easy mando/defense......

loma vs tank isnt big enough to be a ppv fight and they are on different sides of the street...plus loma is trying to pick himself up....do you think maybe bob might possibly have thoughts on doing loma/teo 2? yeah i think he might....do you think that could make making a tank vs teo/loma fight harder? yeah i think it might

youre a friggin fool....you call me a "cheerleader" but you dont have any logic behind your words...you can just as easily be labeled a "hater"...but you are certainly a fool
                    Yep! You are absolutely correct. Teofimo Lopez, Sr has already confirmed on that ESPN + telecast Saturday night featuring Lomachenko's return that they are rematching Loma next and then moving up to 140.

Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                      Yep! You are absolutely correct. Teofimo Lopez, Sr has already confirmed on that ESPN + telecast Saturday night featuring Lomachenko's return that they are rematching Loma next and then moving up to 140.
                      its all so obvious....these guys, deep down, know why tank isnt fighting these guys...but they want to wilfully ignore it so they can point a finger at tank and mock him "his resume stinks he wont fight anyone because he doesnt want to...nobody from the pbc wants to fight tough fights blah blah im a fgt".....

reality is bob can make teo/loma 2...he can make teo vs taylor..or taylor vs bud.....and thats the real reason....but it doesnt fit the narrative so lets pretend like the business side of boxing and inhouse fights dont exist for the moment while we blame tank for the world falling apart

Comment

Working...
                      X