Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis: I Definitely Was Nervous The Whole Night; I Didn't Wanna Get Caught

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't care about the match up but it was a good fight. Tank showed a lot in that fight and I hope he goes to 135 where it is hot right now with all the prospects and champs and former champs.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post

Lol he must be one of the trolls constantly posting negative comments about the fight
      ive already seen one delusional loser say tank sucks because a guy with a 5 inch height/4 inch read advantage, who is a 140lb champ, was able to jab him

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post

reasons he was chosen

1. easy fight to make due to politics

2. he has a 140 belt

3. hes a solid fighter and mexican

4. to watch you cry because floyd and tank are hurting your life
        Reason he was chosen, too soft and he isn't Lopez, Taylor or Loma the kind of guys who can really do damage. It was easy pickings for a fake belt. Nothing more or nothing less. Your last reason makes no sense I was simply calling it what it was. I know the cheerleaders like yourself sure wouldn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post

Lol he must be one of the trolls constantly posting negative comments about the fight
          Again the victim takes a shot but not directly. The cowards way, no wonder you like Davis.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post

Reason he was chosen, too soft and he isn't Lopez, Taylor or Loma the kind of guys who can really do damage. It was easy pickings for a fake belt. Nothing more or nothing less. Your last reason makes no sense I was simply calling it what it was. I know the cheerleaders like yourself sure wouldn't.
            He’s better than the guy Loma just fought and better than the tomato can Lopez is fighting next.
            champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

lol...your name implies that you have smoked yourself stupid

is taylor supposed to do a one month turnaround and fight tank? lol...taylor became undisputed one month ago.....tank will fight lopez or loma if the fight is big enough to do a cross promo with TR and haymon....have u not realized by now the only time they do business if fights like fury/wilder..or will do business like a big fight with spence/bud? you act as if making tank vs teo or tank vs loma is just easy as 1,2,3....its not.....and do you honestly think teo wants to fight tank right after beating loma? nope...he wants to go to triller and do a ppv and have an easy mando/defense......

loma vs tank isnt big enough to be a ppv fight and they are on different sides of the street...plus loma is trying to pick himself up....do you think maybe bob might possibly have thoughts on doing loma/teo 2? yeah i think he might....do you think that could make making a tank vs teo/loma fight harder? yeah i think it might

youre a friggin fool....you call me a "cheerleader" but you dont have any logic behind your words...you can just as easily be labeled a "hater"...but you are certainly a fool
              isagj isagj likes this.

Comment

This.
                He is just doing the same thing Alvarez did when he
                moved to 175 to fight Shot Kovalev, in and out , good ol' in and out....
                jonnyc420 jonnyc420 likes this.

Comment

can we do away with judges for these type of showcase fighters like canelo and tank. they can save some money on the production by not having to pay them. every little bit counts

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post

lol...your name implies that you have smoked yourself stupid

is taylor supposed to do a one month turnaround and fight tank? lol...taylor became undisputed one month ago.....tank will fight lopez or loma if the fight is big enough to do a cross promo with TR and haymon....have u not realized by now the only time they do business if fights like fury/wilder..or will do business like a big fight with spence/bud? you act as if making tank vs teo or tank vs loma is just easy as 1,2,3....its not.....and do you honestly think teo wants to fight tank right after beating loma? nope...he wants to go to triller and do a ppv and have an easy mando/defense......

loma vs tank isnt big enough to be a ppv fight and they are on different sides of the street...plus loma is trying to pick himself up....do you think maybe bob might possibly have thoughts on doing loma/teo 2? yeah i think he might....do you think that could make making a tank vs teo/loma fight harder? yeah i think it might

youre a friggin fool....you call me a "cheerleader" but you dont have any logic behind your words...you can just as easily be labeled a "hater"...but you are certainly a fool
                    tank has had 4 and a half years and hasnt fought anyone. stop with the excuses. you cant explain away 4 and a half years. you are one of the ggg fought nothing but bums guys so yeah that was a pretty big waste of your time wasnt it? you dont have any real standards when it comes to boxing. you fanboy and change your standards depending on who you are fanning out on. if you want to compare tanks first 4 years on major cards to gggs. ggg fought 7 top 10 guys to tanks 1 yet you kept saying he was nothing but hype. they were hyping him up! they wouldnt do that for other fighters! yet here you are hyping a guy up and making excuses when his resume is 7 times worse than gggs! 7! also ggg signed to fight guys like pirog while trying to make the best fights. tank is running from everyone and signed to fight abner mares. this is why you have the reputation as a fanboy. no credibility when it comes to what you say cause of your wildy differing standards. in other words you dont believe a single thing you say. now you are hiding behind the fights arent big enough for ppv? yet a barrios fight is? clown show. when tank wasnt on ppv he wasnt ready. now hes on ppv its not big enough lmao! so it can never happen then cool!
                    Last edited by daggum; 06-28-2021, 12:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post

tank has had 4 and a half years and hasnt fought anyone. stop with the excuses. you cant explain away 4 and a half years. you are one of the ggg fought nothing but bums guys so yeah that was a pretty big waste of your time wasnt it? you dont have any real standards when it comes to boxing. you fanboy and change your standards depending on who you are fanning out on. if you want to compare tanks first 4 years on major cards to gggs. ggg fought 7 top 10 guys to tanks 1 yet you kept saying he was nothing but hype. they were hyping him up! they wouldnt do that for other fighters! yet here you are hyping a guy up and making excuses when his resume is 7 times worse than gggs! 7! also ggg signed to fight guys like pirog while trying to make the best fights. tank is running from everyone and signed to fight abner mares. this is why you have the reputation as a fanboy. no credibility when it comes to what you say cause of your wildy differing standards. in other words you dont believe a single thing you say. now you are hiding behind the fights arent big enough for ppv? yet a barrios fight is? clown show
                      tank and golovkin arent the same...never were....tank is 26 and is already as big of a star as golovkin was on his best day....if tank is 38 with a crap resume come talk to me in 11 years...youd have a point......tank is spending his early years building a brand name so that he will be able to get whatever fight he wants down the line...thats how you do it.....hes building a brand so that promotions like top rank one day will want to do joint ppvs with him if he so desires that opponent....

again...dolts like you dont pay attention...youre always out to lunch....top rank and pbc dont do business unless its a big ppv...ie fury/wilder....bud/spence......tank is putting himself in a position so that he can say any name and thats guy promotion will want to business with tank.....tank has plenty of time to build a resume

as it stands golovkin is a one weight champ and hes yesterdays news...hes about out to pasture...he wont fight charlo or andrade...hes looking for some big japan payday against a guy that got beat by rob friggin brant...and youre out here talking on tank lol....im really sorry youre going to have to deal with tank trauma for years to come....
                      isagj isagj likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X