Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lopez: Tank Skipped 2 Divisions For C-Plus Fighter Because He Doesn't Wanna Fight Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ramplamp View Post

Hey now. Teo can be a little cringe-inducing at times, but he's not in the same stratosphere as the king of the idiots, Kyrie Irving.
    True, but he's headed that way!

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
      And you don't wanna fight Loma... What's you're issue?
      Hey racist c racker, who was the one who took off the rematch clause? Stupid idiot.

Comment

Although untested at elite level (except one fight each) I believe that tank Davis would steam roller Lopez with ease.
        I still however, don’t believe tank would beat loma.

Comment

Originally posted by Hustle View Post

The man clearly says that haney vs lopez cant happen because eddie has 30 days to match any haney offer.

mind you this was before the lopez fight with kambosos was postponed. So at this point. Lopez was scheduled for a october 2nd ppv.

Haney fought may 29, lopez was supposed to fight june 19. And october was the return date. Why wouldnt devin be ready for that date?

Wtf does teofimo baby being born have to do with that? He was fighting on october 2nd regardless. And it was gonna be pedraza who fought last week.

So its excuses. He could fight pedraza on october 2nd but not haney. If a promoter tells you a fight cant be made that he hasnt even attempted to negotiate. Its called a duck.

Its all irrelevant now because lopez is coming back in august and arum said yesterday that the October date is cancelled because of the covid postponement of the kambosos fight
          I can't blame Lopez, no more than I can blame Crawford! Basically, Bob is saying he won't let Lopez fight Haney, unless he's in total control of the event! Bob said he doesn't think Crawford vs. Porter won't sell, so no fight! That's not the same as saying "I don't want to fight..." Arum controls his fighters, and that's why his fighters don't get the fights they want! I can't blame the fighters! Remember when Manny found out that the contracts for Mayweather were fake? Remember when Koncz had to come out and admit it? Can we blame Manny for that? NO!

Comment

He is selling a lot of wolf tickets. Nothing is stopping the fight from happening, but since scraping a win against Loma, it looks as though Lopez is happy to avoid fights and then cry about people ducking him when they're tied up.

Comment

Lopez needs to chill out, he could have rematched Lomachenko but instead volunteered to fight his mando. So he is fighting a C+ fighter to avoid Lomachenko. I thought he beat Loma, but him and his are acting like they’re scared of a rematch.

Also, the disrespect Barrios is getting is ridiculous. This guy is going to have a chip on his shoulder lon fight night.

Lopez needs to be careful because Kambosos may also be feeling some type of way at the disrespect he is getting too.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                That's what I don't understand? I'm a fan of Teo, just like I'm a fan of Kyrie Irving, but every time they talk I just cringe!
                Anxiety, hyper self-consiousness

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post

How many of the TOP guys have fought Loma? I rest my case. Why? Cause they know even a OLD Loma is too dangerous. Ask Teo.
                  Loma beats Tank no problem especially after his Teo experience and his age, I think he will take bigger risks - he's big on that legacy stuff, not that money stuff.

Tank beats Haney and Shakur if he beats lbs first.

But I would stay away from Loma, Teofimo, Ryan Garcia

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    Lopez needs to chill out, he could have rematched Lomachenko but instead volunteered to fight his mando. So he is fighting a C+ fighter to avoid Lomachenko. I thought he beat Loma, but him and his are acting like they’re scared of a rematch.

Also, the disrespect Barrios is getting is ridiculous. This guy is going to have a chip on his shoulder lon fight night.

Lopez needs to be careful because Kambosos may also be feeling some type of way at the disrespect he is getting too.
                    I wouldnt be surprised if Barrios beats Tank

Comment

Originally posted by mexiFistology View Post

The funnier thing is that Him and Ryan are the only ones stepping up to the plate and fight actual challenges, Ryan just came from beating Luke Campbell who gave loma a good fight and is now talking to fight Rolly Romero. Teofimo Lopez on the other hand just came from beating the number 1 p4p fighter in the world and is now making his first defense against a undefeated young hungry in his prime fighter. Meanwhile Devin Haney is too busy fighting senior citizens who are over the hill just like his last fights against 50 year old gamboa and quitter Jorge Linares and devin can’t even stop these guys before the last bell ‍♂️ Embarrassing
                      So why did Ryan Garcia who was Devin Haney's WBC's mandatory challenger before fighting Jorge Linares ducked him then? He pulled out with an anxiety attack.

He said he had mental health issues. Why would he have a nervous breakdown? It's because the man is afraid of fighting Devin Haney after he defeated Luke Campbell. He had a chance of becoming a unified lightweight champion but he was too scared.

The truth is Haney would have dusted both of these clowns which is why they are ducking him to this day. After Haney's victory over Linares; Teofimo went into hiding for four days before speaking to the media.

Comment

Working...
                      X