Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lopez: Tank Skipped 2 Divisions For C-Plus Fighter Because He Doesn't Wanna Fight Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All young Lions stepped up, garcia with campbell, lopez with loma, haney with linares. Stank just being a stank, jumping over weight divisions like its an olympics. Just ducking the phuck out of everyone lool
    Last edited by MrShakeAndBake; 06-25-2021, 10:23 AM.

Comment

I kinda agree with Lopez. You have Oscar Valdez, & Shakur at 130. You have Lopez, Lomo, Haney, & Garcia at 135. You even have Josh Taylor & Ramirez at 140 but you go and fight Barrios and promote it like this guy is a killer like all the above fighters, it’s obvious DUCKING, LOL!

Comment

The talent pool at 135 is too deep for Tank. He doesn't want to face Teo, Loma, Haney or Garcia. Those would all be bigger and more lucrative fights than Barrios. He also has trouble making weight, so I'm not sure we will ever see him at 135. Anticipate a very short career for Davis.

Comment

This is not an easy fight for Tank. People on here missed it with the Charlo fight last week and are missing it with this one too. Also, I now dislike Teo. His was a good story before he became champ, now he's just a really big talker that thinks he's king. How about keeping yourself from COVID and fighting your own fight.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
            The irony of it all; He has a lot to shit to say now but at first he claimed he was too sick to fight. Fight Devin Haney first man! That's the fight that boxing fans would like to see and Tank can fight Loma next. I swear that he and Ryan Garcia are a couple bitches.
            How many of the TOP guys have fought Loma? I rest my case. Why? Cause they know even a OLD Loma is too dangerous. Ask Teo.

Comment

Barrios abs Tank live in the same “neighborhood” so to speak. Being PBC makes the fight a whole lot easier to make. Everyone knows this they are just conveniently forgetting this because they want to dislike tank. Lopez and loma both live in the same neighborhood, that fight was easy to make. But o suppose this makes too much sense….
              Playboy 702 Playboy 702 likes this.

Comment

Teofimo fought Loma and now has a mandatory so i'm not even sure when Tank would have fought him.. Teo has a lot less to do with other people's fights than he thinks. Good fighter but super delusional.
                Playboy 702 Playboy 702 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Monzon99 View Post
                  what do you expect from mayweather's pet protected fraud? of course protected fraud davis is going to keep ducking high risk threats and keep handpicking floyd and haymon's hired patsies and divers.

davis is a fraud.
                  Tank had Teo almost out cold in sparring with little to no effort from not that long ago, but he's running scared and a fraud. When I hurt someone like that in sparring, ZERO FEAR.

Tank is daring to be great and moving up for more titles. Teo is happy fighting Kambosos and we'll see this trend continue. Bookmark this!

Comment

Who isn't dodging Teo these days? Even Fury.. not coming down 8 divisions to fight him because he's scared!

Comment

Originally posted by mexiFistology View Post

The funnier thing is that Him and Ryan are the only ones stepping up to the plate and fight actual challenges, Ryan just came from beating Luke Campbell who gave loma a good fight and is now talking to fight Rolly Romero. Teofimo Lopez on the other hand just came from beating the number 1 p4p fighter in the world and is now making his first defense against a undefeated young hungry in his prime fighter. Meanwhile Devin Haney is too busy fighting senior citizens who are over the hill just like his last fights against 50 year old gamboa and quitter Jorge Linares and devin can’t even stop these guys before the last bell ‍♂️ Embarrassing
                      Don't pretend that Campbell is better than Linares. Ryan hasn't stepped up more than Tank or Haney. The worst part is Ryan forfeited his mandatory shot at Haney. So you can sit down with that BS.

Comment

Working...
                      X