Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lopez: Tank Skipped 2 Divisions For C-Plus Fighter Because He Doesn't Wanna Fight Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by micky1971 View Post
    Although untested at elite level (except one fight each) I believe that tank Davis would steam roller Lopez with ease.
    I still however, don’t believe tank would beat loma.
    Lopez is too big to be steam rolled by Davis IMO. Both of them are young and growing and need to fight at a weight that is comfortable coming up. Agree about Loma versus Davis.

Comment

Tank belongs to PBC and LDBC cowards group, so such insult is befitting to a T, He is also a thug who beats women and drinks and drive and causes accidents.

Comment

Originally posted by LeOoze

Wow using the n word when you're clearly White. Reported.
        wow a bish who calls white people crackaz has a problem when someone dropping a n----r word on him in response. lol reported
        Last edited by MrShakeAndBake; 06-25-2021, 03:34 PM.

Comment

Funny thing is, Teofimo skipped a fight with a C class fighter to pretend he has covid.

That man doesn't want to fight anyone, let alone Gervonta.

Comment

Originally posted by mexiFistology View Post

The funnier thing is that Him and Ryan are the only ones stepping up to the plate and fight actual challenges, Ryan just came from beating Luke Campbell who gave loma a good fight and is now talking to fight Rolly Romero. Teofimo Lopez on the other hand just came from beating the number 1 p4p fighter in the world and is now making his first defense against a undefeated young hungry in his prime fighter. Meanwhile Devin Haney is too busy fighting senior citizens who are over the hill just like his last fights against 50 year old gamboa and quitter Jorge Linares and devin can’t even stop these guys before the last bell ‍♂️ Embarrassing

Campbell is Ryan's best win and he got beat by Linares. ****** argument

Comment

Originally posted by IAMTHAT View Post

Anxiety, hyper self-consiousness
              Could be? No argument here!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                I can't blame Lopez, no more than I can blame Crawford! Basically, Bob is saying he won't let Lopez fight Haney, unless he's in total control of the event! Bob said he doesn't think Crawford vs. Porter won't sell, so no fight! That's not the same as saying "I don't want to fight..." Arum controls his fighters, and that's why his fighters don't get the fights they want! I can't blame the fighters! Remember when Manny found out that the contracts for Mayweather were fake? Remember when Koncz had to come out and admit it? Can we blame Manny for that? NO!

If you keep re signing with a promoter who blocks you from the fights that you want, then you are the one to blame.

For example, if bud re signs with top rank in october. That would indicate that he dont want no smoke with top 5 welterweights. Because his promoter hasn't gotten him 1 in 4 years of being at welterweight.

Bob telling them he not making the fights and they still re sign.

Pacquiao left, cotto left, oscar left, floyd left, mikey left.

They all made more money after they left bob.
                Last edited by Hustle; 06-25-2021, 05:23 PM.

Comment

140?………………….

Comment

Originally posted by War Room View Post

Tank had Teo almost out cold in sparring with little to no effort from not that long ago, but he's running scared and a fraud. When I hurt someone like that in sparring, ZERO FEAR.

Tank is daring to be great and moving up for more titles. Teo is happy fighting Kambosos and we'll see this trend continue. Bookmark this!
                    Fake news. Davis did nothing to Lopez in sparring but loook ordinary. If Fraud davis was so confident he could beat Lopez he would have ordered his puppetmaster to make the fight. but instead fraud weather haymon have zero confidence in their pet fraud pretender.

fraud davis is nothing but a handpicking interim belt chaser. fraudweather knows he's nothing but smoke and mirrors and will never but the sawed off lil runt in with any kind of risk.

Comment

Originally posted by Monzon99 View Post

Fake news. Davis did nothing to Lopez in sparring but loook ordinary. If Fraud davis was so confident he could beat Lopez he would have ordered his puppetmaster to make the fight. but instead fraud weather haymon have zero confidence in their pet fraud pretender.

fraud davis is nothing but a handpicking interim belt chaser. fraudweather knows he's nothing but smoke and mirrors and will never but the sawed off lil runt in with any kind of risk.
                      You're blind. Lopez was almost out on his feet when they cut the feed.

Comment

Working...
                      X