Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lopez: Tank Skipped 2 Divisions For C-Plus Fighter Because He Doesn't Wanna Fight Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well stated Teo…da truth. But would put Barrios at the b-level…still easy ko win for Davis. Hopefully Davis steps up the level of competition and dares to b great!

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
      Id love to see Davis vs Lopez. Teofimo shouldn't criticise others if he ducks Haney, but he said he wants him, so that's promising.

He would likely be more willing to take on Devin after seeing him do a bit of a wobble against Linares, but it's a stylistically tough fight.

All last week arum was talking about how a haney vs lopez fight is "impossible"

So don't count on it bro

https://********/6gp_Pm8ZAVw
      2 minute mark.

He says haney vs lopez cant happen but haney vs loma can happen.

Sound like a duck to me
      Last edited by Hustle; 06-25-2021, 08:59 AM.

Comment

Davis needs to sign with Top Rank to get this fight. He’s on the wrong side of the street.

If he doesn’t sign with Top Rank, he’s ducking.

He also needs to accept short money.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDramaShow! View Post

You’re ****** did your mom smoke weed when she was pregnant with your low iq ass? A coward is a fighter who was so scared to punch for 6 rounds. Like what Lomachenko did in his fight vs Lopez.
          And... who got beat up?...... Dumb little boy...

Could you imagine Ray Robinson some dumb **** like, "There wasn't a rematch clause, so why would I fight him again?"

You're a clown. Go play video games little boy.

Comment

Originally posted by Hustle View Post

All last week arum was talking about how a haney vs lopez fight is "impossible"

So don't count on it bro

https://********/6gp_Pm8ZAVw
            2 minute mark.

He says haney vs lopez cant happen but haney vs loma can happen.

Sound like a duck to me
            He said it's because Teo has a baby on the way. That's not a duck! What I don't understand, is what does Haney and Hearn's relationship has to do with anything?

Comment

IMHO Tank is just a one division world champ. His win over pedraza was legit. His win over Santa Cruz was for a legit WBA 130IB if I remember correctly. I don’t rate any other titles tank carries. I do believe he can compete with anyone at 135.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                That's what I don't understand? I'm a fan of Teo, just like I'm a fan of Kyrie Irving, but every time they talk I just cringe!
                Hey now. Teo can be a little cringe-inducing at times, but he's not in the same stratosphere as the king of the idiots, Kyrie Irving.

Comment

Other than the article title he absolutely nailed everything he said.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                    He said it's because Teo has a baby on the way. That's not a duck! What I don't understand, is what does Haney and Hearn's relationship has to do with anything?
                    The man clearly says that haney vs lopez cant happen because eddie has 30 days to match any haney offer.

mind you this was before the lopez fight with kambosos was postponed. So at this point. Lopez was scheduled for a october 2nd ppv.

Haney fought may 29, lopez was supposed to fight june 19. And october was the return date. Why wouldnt devin be ready for that date?

Wtf does teofimo baby being born have to do with that? He was fighting on october 2nd regardless. And it was gonna be pedraza who fought last week.

So its excuses. He could fight pedraza on october 2nd but not haney. If a promoter tells you a fight cant be made that he hasnt even attempted to negotiate. Its called a duck.

Its all irrelevant now because lopez is coming back in august and arum said yesterday that the October date is cancelled because of the covid postponement of the kambosos fight
                    Last edited by Hustle; 06-25-2021, 09:51 AM.

Comment

Lopez is saying all the right things to get $$ surrounding his name, but damn he calls out everybody under the sun. He can't pass a COVID test, defend his title even once, and refuses a rematch with Loma whom he would make tons of money and garner respect beyond doubt. Reminds me of Ryan Garcia sitting on the sidelines (making a movie about his life, no less) while telling everyone stepping into the ring they wouldn't last 3 minutes with him. c'mon man! If you ain't in the ring stfu, already

Comment

Working...
                      X