Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will You Be Ordering the Gervonta Davis vs Mario Barrios PPV?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nah. Only tank fights i would buy are

Tank vs russell jr
    Tank vs teofimo
    Tank vs Haney
    Tank vs Mikey

Im going back to back with fury/wilder and pac/spence. Real ppv fights
    KTFOKING likes this.

Comment

Not a chance now that JRock is out.
      KTFOKING likes this.

Comment

Tank is not a PPV headline fighter and neither is Barrios. The undercard is also trash. I will never buy a trash PPV. All that does is tell these *******s to keep making trash PPV's. I wish for trash PPV's to fail no matter who is promoting it. PPV cards should have legit PPV stars fighting a good fighter or be stacked from top to bottom with real championship title fights(not "regular" or email elevated chump titles). I came from the 90's-early 2000's era where PPV cards were way better. I buy good PPV cards but will never buy one that's trash like this one. I won't even be streaming it since I don't give a sheeit about any fight on the card. There's a reason UFC does good PPV buys. They stack cards and have good fights all the time.
        PunchMeIDareYou and KTFOKING like this.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
          Not a chance now that JRock is out.
          This is PPV in Canada?

And come on, I know you weren't contemplating off that JRock fight lol.

Comment

I probably won’t even bother streaming it tbh. Big Tank fan but it an uninteresting mismatch IMO. Plus no broadcaster has picked it up over here to my knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post

This is PPV in Canada?

And come on, I know you weren't contemplating off that JRock fight lol.
              Yeah, it's a PPV up here. And I'm a fan of Williams, it is what it is lol. A co main makes a big difference.

Comment

Hell yeah. Real boxing fans know that this is a stiff test/risky fight for Davis. Barrios has a bigger frame, larger arm length, holds solid power in both hands, and has shown a good chin at the weight. I believe he's a volume puncher as well, so to me, he seems like a bigger, stronger Leo Santa Cruz. People who don't buy the fight are just trying to come up with excuses about how the fight is going to be one sided etc., instead of just saying I can't afford to buy it.
                KTFOKING likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

Yeah, it's a PPV up here. And I'm a fan of Williams, it is what it is lol. A co main makes a big difference.
                  The co-main is Lubin vs Rosario which is a better fight than JRock's supposed fight anyways lol.

Comment

75 for a fight that would have been in free PBC boxing not too long ago is crap.
                    Fists_of_Fury and KTFOKING like this.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                      I probably won’t even bother streaming it tbh. Big Tank fan but it an uninteresting mismatch IMO. Plus no broadcaster has picked it up over here to my knowledge.
                      I feel like you must rate Tank a lot higher than I do because I'm just not sure why people are so confident he blitzes Barrios.

1. Tank has not shown his power travels past 130. Not saying it doesn't, but point me to what fight showed it does? Let alone at 140.
                      2. Barrios took a lot of punishment from a natural hard hitting 140 pounder in Ahkmedov and never was dropped and still had the power to drop him in the 12th round.
                      3. Tank gets hit and doesn't have great defense as we saw vs LSC and now he's fighting someone who is much taller with a longer reach.

I don't know, but I just don't see him having an easy time with Barrios at all. In fact, he can even lose if Barrios fights disciplined and works behind the jab.

The fight Tank's team was trying to make was the Ryan Garcia one before the latter moved on to Pacquiao...I wonder if they are using Barrios fight to prepare for Garcia? Since Garcia is a tall LW, has good power and length?

Comment

Working...
                      X