Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will You Be Ordering the Gervonta Davis vs Mario Barrios PPV?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KTFOKING
    replied
    Originally posted by daggum View Post
    dumb fight for dumb suckers
    Michael-Jordan-Shrug-After-3-Pointer.gif

Leave a comment:

• daggum
    replied
    dumb fight for dumb suckers

Leave a comment:

• Keysandboxing
    replied
    Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post

Be nice lol.

I mean as a fan you should buy what you want to see. You can be a fan of boxing and not support a certain PPV.

But yeah, I'll be ordering this card as well.
    I agree 100%. I worded that part wrong. I think a lot of people, definitely not all, aren't going to by the fight because they can't afford it. For others, some just may not like Tank or Barrios. But I'm saying that a real boxing fan knows that this is a fight to watch whether you like or dislike tank. A lot of people haven't seen any or much tape on Barrios and are assuming that Tank is going to destroy this guy. As a real boxing fan you go and watch tape of a guy you don't know much about, and from there make your prediction. I find it funny, because alot of educated guys in the boxing realm are calling this fight a tough night out for Tank. Even Tanks own trainer came out and said that Barrios is going to come with everything on fight night.​​​​
    ​​​

Leave a comment:

• Keysandboxing
    replied
    Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post

You're probably on welfare, in assisted housing and use EBT. I bet a lot of non trash PPV buyers/real boxing fans could buy and sell your dumbass. I also bet you stream this PPV or go somewhere to watch it. You aren't stunting on anyone, ya heard meh
    Once again, when you have no legitimate viewpoint, you go to personal insults. Its like debating with a toddler. Ur too old to be acting like this sir. Also there's nothing wrong with not being able to afford a ppv. If you were capable of simple comprehension skills, you would know that I wasn't personally attacking anyone who can't afford the fight. I was just saying that people shouldn't talk sh1 t about a good fight, simply because they can't afford it. Also I'm not "stunting on anyone". Really, if you're going to quote me, come with a legitimate argument not some half thought out bull. Good day sir.

Oh and to clear things up since you must've missed it in my previous post, I will definitely be buying this ppv.
    ​​​​
    Last edited by Keysandboxing; 06-23-2021, 12:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Get em up
    replied
    Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
    I'm buying it, but I buy 99% of boxing ppv's so
    I'm pretty much in the same boat. The only PPV I wont buy is the ones Triller puts out. I made that mistake once....

Leave a comment:

• Brother Mouzone
    replied
    Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
    Tank is not a PPV headline fighter and neither is Barrios. The undercard is also trash. I will never buy a trash PPV. All that does is tell these *******s to keep making trash PPV's. I wish for trash PPV's to fail no matter who is promoting it. PPV cards should have legit PPV stars fighting a good fighter or be stacked from top to bottom with real championship title fights(not "regular" or email elevated chump titles). I came from the 90's-early 2000's era where PPV cards were way better. I buy good PPV cards but will never buy one that's trash like this one. I won't even be streaming it since I don't give a sheeit about any fight on the card. There's a reason UFC does good PPV buys. They stack cards and have good fights all the time.
    giphy.gif

Yeah mane , PPVs have become diluted AF ...........I already pay extra for cable to have FS1, Showtime, ESPN , NBCSN to catch boxing cards. Pay for DAZN, ESPN +,Not paying for fights that should be on network TV. We got great fights that were on regular HBO/ Showtime that would be real PPV worthy today and that was standard, PPV cards were big names with big build ups and stacked cards ..

Leave a comment:

• Fists_of_Fury
    replied
    Originally posted by Keysandboxing View Post
    Hell yeah. Real boxing fans know that this is a stiff test/risky fight for Davis. Barrios has a bigger frame, larger arm length, holds solid power in both hands, and has shown a good chin at the weight. I believe he's a volume puncher as well, so to me, he seems like a bigger, stronger Leo Santa Cruz. People who don't buy the fight are just trying to come up with excuses about how the fight is going to be one sided etc., instead of just saying I can't afford to buy it.
    You're probably on welfare, in assisted housing and use EBT. I bet a lot of non trash PPV buyers/real boxing fans could buy and sell your dumbass. I also bet you stream this PPV or go somewhere to watch it. You aren't stunting on anyone, ya heard meh

Leave a comment:

• Brother Mouzone
    replied
    Nope ........................Will watch though ..#Stream

Leave a comment:

• KTFOKING
    replied
    Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

Right now probably Madrimov. Even though he has less pro experience I think he’s more seasoned. Still a lot of unanswered questions with Lubin IMO. This fight could give us some answers.
    Interesting, Madrimov didn't look great vs Walker and may have stamina issues. We will also see soon enough hopefully if his chin holds up or not. Lubin isn't without faults himself though. Makes it a very exciting fight.

Leave a comment:

• KTFOKING
    replied
    Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

Thats my biggest worry for him… he could easily become the next Broner. Talent is never enough on its own.
    Yeah, but it seems like he trains full time in Vegas now so he shouldn't have as many distractions as when he trains at home in Baltimore. It is go time now for Tank though. He is 26 years old and the next 4-5 years are going to determine his legacy. We need the "little" four kings to start matching up soon as well as with Lomachenko.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X