Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VERY SAD NEWS!!! FLOYD MAYWEATHER TEST£D POSlTlVE FOR BANN£D SUBSTANCE SAYS MICHAEL HUNTER

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by just the facts View Post

Tell me some more about that total LIE you posted about us having a bet on the Spence/Porter fight.

You've told so many lies you can't keep them straight.

Again, why would Floyd hire a lawyer to fight over some ignorant lie you posted on the internet.

On August 22nd there will be one less LYING douche bag on NSB and that lying douche bag will be you!
    you can lie but videos don't lie bro.

I feel so sad that floyd got exposed as a cheater i just wished this wouldn't tarnish floyd already tarnished career.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post

floyd paid pac for millions of dollars and also apologize to the public. should floyd sue hunter for exposing him as cheater to get an easy money just like what pac did to him?

Here is the official apology lol.

In a statement released Tuesday night through the mediator in the case, the Mayweathers said they “wish to make it clear that they never intended to claim that Manny Pacquiao has used or is using any performance enhancing drugs, nor are they aware of any evidence that Manny Pacquiao has used performance enhancing drugs.”

So in other words we never intended to say what we did say we just said it incase we might have intended to say it ,,,,,, are you for real lol.ig win

You think this is a big win , its a negotiated plea bargain by Manny lol, If Manny had of won he would ha Floyd groveling a detailed Im sorry Manny.
      Last edited by Roadblock; 06-18-2021, 01:05 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

Here is the official apology lol.

In a statement released Tuesday night through the mediator in the case, the Mayweathers said they “wish to make it clear that they never intended to claim that Manny Pacquiao has used or is using any performance enhancing drugs, nor are they aware of any evidence that Manny Pacquiao has used performance enhancing drugs.”

So in other words we never intended to say what we did say we just said it incase we might have intended to say it ,,,,,, are you for real lol.ig win

You think this is a big win , its a negotiated plea bargain by Manny lol, If Manny had of won he would ha Floyd groveling a detailed Im sorry Manny.
        After paying pac big amount of cash and a public apology then it's good for pac. Now just the facts will believed that floyd apologize to pac and it was an easy money for pac.
        Should floyd also sue hunter for exposing him as cheater? This should be an easy money for floyd.

Comment

videos don't lie and as you can see on my sig. pac easily hit floyd with a clean punch and that's one of the proof that videos don't lie.
          The whole world saw Floyd EASILY beat your hero and your undying man love will never change that. On August 22nd, your ignorant a$$ is outta here.

Comment

you can lie but videos don't lie bro.

I feel so sad that floyd got exposed as a cheater i just wished this wouldn't tarnish floyd already tarnished career.
            In this thread you posted that you and I had a bet on the Spence/Porter fight. That is a LIE, admit it. No such bet ever took place.

Comment

After paying pac big amount of cash and a public apology then it's good for pac. Now just the facts will believed that floyd apologize to pac and it was an easy money for pac.
              Should floyd also sue hunter for exposing him as cheater? This should be an easy money for floyd.
              Stay away from used car lots, they can spot a sucker a mile away.

Comment

Jokes on you dumb fa ck. I have no idea if Floyd paid anything but it's not like I get any of the money so why would I care? Dumb, even for a complete moron like you.

Comment

• Originally posted by just the facts View Post

Jokes on you dumb fa ck. I have no idea if Floyd paid anything but it's not like I get any of the money so why would I care? Dumb, even for a complete moron like you.
                  Floyd paid 114k court cost that's it, that is like a dime to him, it was all Bob Arums orchestrated BS to derail the fight and get the heat of PED testing which Manny just flat out did not want to do,,, what fighter during the negotiation for the biggest fight in history takes the opponent to court because he suggested publicly he was on Peds, who the fck does that, what fighter in history would do such a thing, Manny the dodgy Pacquiao, and his brain dead fanboys swallow it hook line and sinker, Bob was right when said of Manny fans, they like a rock just push them a little in the direction you want to roll.

You couldn't invent this stuff in Hollywood, I bet all the BS will come out when they start to make a movie or documentary on the biggest prizefight in history which no doubt will happen just give it time.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

you’re not a boxing fan, you’re a manny fan. Huge difference. You don’t know much about the sport outside of arguing about manny and Floyd.

no there isn’t anything manny can do. Not just because Floyd beat him, but because manny has losses and Floyd doesn’t. Losses count.
                    Your a Pac hater and Floyd fan.you've admitted it so haven't got much credibility.
                    Calzaghe beat hopkins and isn't greater. If sven ottke beat hopkins, even ottke wouldn't be greater. So grow up.
                    Floyd s resume isn't so close to Pac that a win over pac makes all the difference. Floyd s resume not close. Pac don't need to rematch Floyd anymore than he needs to rematch horn or torrecampo. Hopkins don't need to rematch Calzaghe also. Duran don't need to rematch Kirkland laing also.
                    Hopkins and Duran just continued to do their thing, went about their business just like Pac is doing. Boxing fans understand this, simple and fair logic. I'm just describing for your benefit the Floyd fanboy/nonboxing fan who pretends to not understand this.
                    Last edited by hugh grant; 06-18-2021, 04:20 AM.
                    Spoon23 Spoon23 likes this.

Comment

• 114K was for contempt - 'court cost' was a euphemism to try and hide yet more arrogant behavior.

Plus there was an undisclosed settlement as well.

The entire family seems oblivious that malious words and actions have consequences.

Now this . . . PEDS too . . . an undefeated fighter who lives the life of a loser.

Comment

Working...
                      X