Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VERY SAD NEWS!!! FLOYD MAYWEATHER TESTúD POSlTlVE FOR BANNúD SUBSTANCE SAYS MICHAEL HUNTER

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by just the facts View Post

Over something a dumb, lying fa cker like you posts on some website. Dumb, even for a complete moron like you.
    pac sue floyd and paid millions of dollars don't u think floyd should do it also to clear his name?

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post

But you're here defending him to death. And videos don't lie just look at my sig on how easy pac can land those punches and there's nothing u can do to twist the video.
      Again, you stupid fa cker, I don't have to defend him. The whole world saw Floyd EASILY beat your hero and your undying man love will never change that.

Comment

pac sue floyd and paid millions of dollars don't u think floyd should do it also to clear his name?
        Again, over something a stupid LIAR like you posted on the internet? Dumb even for a complete moron like you

Tell me more about this total LIE you posted about a bet we had.

Comment

Again, you stupid fa cker, I don't have to defend him. The whole world saw Floyd EASILY beat your hero and your undying man love will never change that.
          you keep defending him and i umderstand u. Yes the whole world see how easy pac landed his shot to floyd and the videos don't lie just look at my sig on how easy it is for pac to land a clean shot.
          Rec28 likes this.

Comment

Again, over something a stupid LIAR like you posted on the internet? Dumb even for a complete moron like you

Tell me more about this total LIE you posted about a bet we had.
            pac sue floyd over something stupid LIAR and floyd paid millions of dollars don't u think floyd should do the same to get easy money just like pac did to floyd?

Comment

pac sue floyd over something stupid LIAR and floyd paid millions of dollars don't u think floyd should do the same to get easy money just like pac did to floyd?
              Floyd never paid a cent are you this gullible, just like the apology, ah sorry " we didn't mean for anybody to think Manny was on PEDS " that's it lol.

And then Fancy doing this to avoid fighting Floyd, all the while millionaire Pauli Mal has called Manny the biggest PED cheat in boxing history, even calls Manny out to Sue him and Pauli does it all over the internet,,, why doesn't Manny sue him, I know because he doesn't have to fight him with a PEDS test in the biggest fight in history !!!!

You dumb as dog sht fanboys are so dammed gullible you make the human race look bad.

Comment

you keep defending him and i umderstand u. Yes the whole world see how easy pac landed his shot to floyd and the videos don't lie just look at my sig on how easy it is for pac to land a clean shot.
                You can tell yourself that lie every day for the rest of your life and it will never be true, it's passed time for you to start living in reality, Floyd EASILY beat your hero and your undying man love will never change that.

Comment

Tell me some more about that total LIE you posted about us having a bet on the Spence/Porter fight.

You've told so many lies you can't keep them straight.

Again, why would Floyd hire a lawyer to fight over some ignorant lie you posted on the internet.

On August 22nd there will be one less LYING douche bag on NSB and that lying douche bag will be you!

Comment

• Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

Floyd never paid a cent are you this gullible, just like the apology, ah sorry " we didn't mean for anybody to think Manny was on PEDS " that's it lol.

And then Fancy doing this to avoid fighting Floyd, all the while millionaire Pauli Mal has called Manny the biggest PED cheat in boxing history, even calls Manny out to Sue him and Pauli does it all over the internet,,, why doesn't Manny sue him, I know because he doesn't have to fight him with a PEDS test in the biggest fight in history !!!!

You dumb as dog sht fanboys are so dammed gullible you make the human race look bad.
                    floyd paid pac for millions of dollars and also apologize to the public. should floyd sue hunter for exposing him as cheater to get an easy money just like what pac did to him?
                    Rec28 likes this.

Comment

You can tell yourself that lie every day for the rest of your life and it will never be true, it's passed time for you to start living in reality, Floyd EASILY beat your hero and your undying man love will never change that.
                      videos don't lie and as you can see on my sig. pac easily hit floyd with a clean punch and that's one of the proof that videos don't lie.

Comment

Working...
                      X