Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VERY SAD NEWS!!! FLOYD MAYWEATHER TESTúD POSlTlVE FOR BANNúD SUBSTANCE SAYS MICHAEL HUNTER

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

This is one of the dumber things you’ve ever posting, which is saying a lot. Floyd is ahead of manny on every credible ATG list. Horn isn’t.

he hasn’t defeated spence. If you think beating Broner and Thurman elevates manny above Floyd then you’re either blowing Manny, an idiot, or both.
    I'm a boxing fan and I seriously doubt floyd would be ahead of pac on any credible ATG list. Your a floyd fan who just made that up.
    Just admit Floyd's win over pac don't count for much. And that pac don't need no rematch with floyd. Your a there's nothing pac can do to be greater than floyd brigade aren't y ou? Exactly, just a fanboy and unrealistic. Floyd's best win is a controversial win over Pac..Just what is it in your imagination floyd has done to be put on the pedestal you put floyd on?
    Last edited by hugh grant; 06-17-2021, 06:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post

This is what i keep saying that people accuse pac of peds because of his extra ordinary performance while floyd was accused of peds because he got caught with it like his illegal IV(the same IV that armstrong use to pass the test), abnormal T/E ratio(only happen if a person is on PEDS), xylocaine and now hunter expose floyd of being a cheater.
      On August 22, 2021 this priick is GONE. I have a ban bet with him. Adios............

Comment

• Originally posted by just the facts View Post

On August 22, 2021 this priick is GONE. I have a ban bet with him. Adios............
        hahahaha you've been saying this since 2009 and what year is it now?

Do u think that floyd will sue hunter for exposing him as PED CHEATER?

Comment

• Originally posted by just the facts View Post

i hope you are true to your words or you will not honor our bet just like you don't honor the porter vs spence bet (i win if spence don't stop porter).

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

I don't really care if both of them are roided up in an exhibition. That's not pro fighting.

In PRO fighting those who cheat should be DQ'D. Life is on the line, and Floyd's been harping ever since for a cleaner boxing when it's him who's actually the one doing the bad thing.. How ironic.
            If floyd can cheat in an exhibition fight how much more in a pro fight where he needs to protect his precious 0. This is getting clearer and clearer now that floyd was a CHEATER.

Comment

Yeah, like USADA never saw Floyd using IVs in his home. STFU man... Wakeup..

Evidence is everywhere. REAL EVIDENCE.

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]
              just too much evidenced to be ignored anymore. The boxing media is trying so hard to cover up this kind of news.
              Rec28 likes this.

Comment

This is what you call real hard evidence.

A RED FLAG.

Low T/E ratios only means one thing either you are not your age or you are cheating..

Floyd is busted countless times.. His fights are tainted.

Can't sweep this under the rug. It's out there.

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]
                very BIG RED FLAG.

Comment

• Many top fighters were on PEDs before VADA, maybe all of them. It's water under the bridge now, let it drop, ffs.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post

floyd will never sue hunter because he will be exposed more because it's 100% true.
                    So is it 100% true what Paulie Malignaggi said about Manny Pacquiao using illegal or banned substances?

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                      So is it 100% true what Paulie Malignaggi said about Manny Pacquiao using illegal or banned substances?
                      paulie base it on unbelievable performace of pac he think that there's no way a boxer can do what pac has done in the ring and nothing more unlike hunter who also back up everything floyd has done in the past like illegal IV, abnormal T/E RATIO.
                      Rec28 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X