Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VERY SAD NEWS!!! FLOYD MAYWEATHER TESTúD POSlTlVE FOR BANNúD SUBSTANCE SAYS MICHAEL HUNTER

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

Stay away from used car lots, they can spot a sucker a mile away.
    So do u think floyd should sue hunter for exposing him as cheater? if i'm floyd i would sue hunter but it might back fired if the allegation is true.

Comment

• Originally posted by just the facts View Post

The whole world saw Floyd EASILY beat your hero and your undying man love will never change that. On August 22nd, your ignorant a$$ is outta here.
      what's your new excuses after aug 22???

Just look at my sig and the whole world clearly see how easily pac landed his shot against floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by just the facts View Post

Jokes on you dumb fa ck. I have no idea if Floyd paid anything but it's not like I get any of the money so why would I care? Dumb, even for a complete moron like you.
        hhahaha i know it's dumb if floyd is not the one getting the money but if it's floyd it was a brillian business move.

Comment

Floyd paid 114k court cost that's it, that is like a dime to him, it was all Bob Arums orchestrated BS to derail the fight and get the heat of PED testing which Manny just flat out did not want to do,,, what fighter during the negotiation for the biggest fight in history takes the opponent to court because he suggested publicly he was on Peds, who the fck does that, what fighter in history would do such a thing, Manny the dodgy Pacquiao, and his brain dead fanboys swallow it hook line and sinker, Bob was right when said of Manny fans, they like a rock just push them a little in the direction you want to roll.

You couldn't invent this stuff in Hollywood, I bet all the BS will come out when they start to make a movie or documentary on the biggest prizefight in history which no doubt will happen just give it time.
          so floyd paid pac and it was a very easy money and he also apologize to pac should floyd sue hunter also for an easy money just like what pac did to floyd?

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post

so floyd paid pac and it was a very easy money and he also apologize to pac should floyd sue hunter also for an easy money just like what pac did to floyd?
            No Floyd paid the courts Manny got nothing..

I don't know of a fighter that could sue an opponent for talking bad about him instead of fighting him, I can't believe the lame-ass move to get the fight out of the ring and into a court where he got nothing. You side step Pauli like a hot potato lol, Manny is not so worried about his reputation and Pauli has gone OFF on Manny, and nothing, even when Pauli said sue me Manny, still nothing from Manny , Really ! But what about my upstanding name and reputation.

So we know its not about Mannys name and reputation, so if its not that then why would he sue his dance partner in the richest fight in the Universe .

If you cant see through the Manny_Arum combo you're a re_Tard.

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post

Your a Pac hater and Floyd fan.you've admitted it so haven't got much credibility.
              Calzaghe beat hopkins and isn't greater. If sven ottke beat hopkins, even ottke wouldn't be greater. So grow up.
              Floyd s resume isn't so close to Pac that a win over pac makes all the difference. Floyd s resume not close. Pac don't need to rematch Floyd anymore than he needs to rematch horn or torrecampo. Hopkins don't need to rematch Calzaghe also. Duran don't need to rematch Kirkland laing also.
              Hopkins and Duran just continued to do their thing, went about their business just like Pac is doing. Boxing fans understand this, simple and fair logic. I'm just describing for your benefit the Floyd fanboy/nonboxing fan who pretends to not understand this.
              Calzaghe is not ranked above Hopkins on any ATG lists, that is why he isn’t better. People understand where each was in their career , same as Ali and spinks.

Floyd and manny is nothing like calzaghe and Hopkins or Ali and spinks. Floyd is ranked ahead, and beat him, and has a win over canelo which is better than any win many has. Floyd is also 2 years older. (Spinks and calzaghe were much younger than Ali and bhop when they beat them).

Manny also has losses to inferior fighters that Floyd doesn’t have. Losses count.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

Calzaghe is not ranked above Hopkins on any ATG lists, that is why he isn’t better. People understand where each was in their career , same as Ali and spinks.

Floyd and manny is nothing like calzaghe and Hopkins or Ali and spinks. Floyd is ranked ahead, and beat him, and has a win over canelo which is better than any win many has. Floyd is also 2 years older. (Spinks and calzaghe were much younger than Ali and bhop when they beat them).

Manny also has losses to inferior fighters that Floyd doesn’t have. Losses count.
                I am still waiting on all of these lists of legitimate boxing historians who have Floyd ahead of Manny all time.

Manny's win over a prime Keith Thurman at 40 plus years old trump's Floyd's win over Canelo. Everything pre and post Canelo was either a c fighter like Marco's Madonna or a shopworn guy.

If losses counted so much, then Floyd with that manufactured 50-0 record should easily crack top 10 all time and leave Manny in the dust, but the reality is it barely gets him in the top 30 around where Manny is, so the truth is there is not much separating the two guys.
                Last edited by djtmal; 06-18-2021, 05:45 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by djtmal View Post

I am still waiting on all of these lists of legitimate boxing historians who have Floyd ahead of Manny all time.

Manny's win over a prime Keith Thurman at 40 plus years old trump's Floyd's win over Canelo. Everything pre and post Canelo was either a c fighter like Marco's Madonna or a shopworn guy.

If losses counted so much, then Floyd with that manufactured 50-0 record should easily crack top 10 all time and leave Manny in the dust, but the reality is it barely gets him in the top 30 around where Manny is, so the truth is there is not much separating the two guys.
                  Yeah me too, wondering when BigDunn will show that list to us.. taking forever.

Comment

No Floyd paid the courts Manny got nothing..

I don't know of a fighter that could sue an opponent for talking bad about him instead of fighting him, I can't believe the lame-ass move to get the fight out of the ring and into a court where he got nothing. You side step Pauli like a hot potato lol, Manny is not so worried about his reputation and Pauli has gone OFF on Manny, and nothing, even when Pauli said sue me Manny, still nothing from Manny , Really ! But what about my upstanding name and reputation.

So we know its not about Mannys name and reputation, so if its not that then why would he sue his dance partner in the richest fight in the Universe .

If you cant see through the Manny_Arum combo you're a re_Tard.
                    pac lawyer said floyd pay and apologize you don't need to twist it. it was an easy money for pac. Again should floyd sue hunter for an easy money just like what pac did to floyd?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

When in doubt you've just got a policy of say anything now. Saying something, anything is better than nothing is how you see things?
                      You present your opinions, none of which is fact. Floyd s win over nel o isn't better than any Pac win. It maybe better in your opinion but your opinion do nt count for much.
                      Pac has a greater more in depth resume that isn't opinion that's fact. Floyd does have losses according to boxing fans. Boxing fans aren't going to care !much for the assessment of 3 judges when they saw Floyd lose with their own eyes. Plus boxing fans know Floyd tried getting every advantage so his unbeaten record counts considerably less than other fighters who were unbeaten after 70 fights but with losses on record
                      Last edited by hugh grant; 06-18-2021, 06:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X