Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders Wanted To Come Out For Ninth Round, Says Ben Davison

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Saunders Wanted To Come Out For Ninth Round, Says Ben Davison

Trainer Ben Davison, who was part of last Saturday's corner team for Billy Joe Saunders, says the former two-division world champion was looking to come out for the ninth round in his super middleweight unification clash with Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Davison was in BJS's corner for the Canelo fight. This is Ben's account of what happened in that corner after the 8th round. According to Ben, BJS wanted to fight on, but his corner knew there was no point sending him out again.

Comment

Lies. He said “I can’t… I can’t”
      NachoMan NachoMan likes this.

Comment

These guys are just trying to help BJS for his remarks towards Dubois. They’re all trash.. it’s IFL TV. They’re all propaganda for MTK Global of course, their sponsor… They even cut out Frank Warren’s opinion that BJS was going to lose against Canelo. Shady trashy organization IFL TV is

Comment

Originally posted by Thuglife Nelo View Post
          Nah ... that was what Canelo said when the WBC told him he had to defend their 160lb title against a prime Golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post

Nah ... that was what Canelo said when the WBC told him he had to defend their 160lb title against a prime Golovkin.
            Nobody believes those things anymore! Canelo handing out chocolate brownies 2.0! You’re turning into a Canelo fan, it’s your destiny!

Comment

A lil too late for damage control

Comment

Originally posted by Thuglife Nelo View Post
                Exactly, it's all recorded. He was clearly saying he couldn't. None of his fans will believe this BS, much less anyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by ReggieKray View Post

Exactly, it's all recorded. He was clearly saying he couldn't. None of his fans will believe this BS, much less anyone else.
                  He told Mark Tibbs he couldn't see out of his damaged eye. What was he supposed to do, lie to his own trainer during a fight?

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post

He told Mark Tibbs he couldn't see out of his damaged eye. What was he supposed to do, lie to his own trainer during a fight?
                    BJS wasn’t saying anything. He was in shock because his body told him no more. As Mark Tibbs kept on asking him BjS was just shivering in shock. Tibbs and Davidson were trying to tell BJS to just box smart and evade everything to the 12th round. BJS, knowing seconds out was coming yelled “I can’t… I can’t”

so as you can see my little cupcake, Mexican Food poured all over your morning breakfast! Enjoy it!
                    BodyBagz BodyBagz likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X