Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders Wanted To Come Out For Ninth Round, Says Ben Davison

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh who cares at this point the fight should of been ended and it was, end of story.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post

He told Mark Tibbs he couldn't see out of his damaged eye. What was he supposed to do, lie to his own trainer during a fight?
      BJS said the right thing, he was being honest. All I'm saying is that Davidson coming on and lying is ridiculous.

But even in an interview with Mark Tibbs after the fight, he mentioned reading a fighters nonverbal queues to determine if they really wanted to continue. And with that and of course BJS saying he couldn't see he knew BJS had enough for the night. I don't think anyone should be a dick and blame him for that. Like Davidson said, having an eye injury is one thing but fighting Canelo with an eye injury is a whole other story.. Fuck that haha.
      Butt stuff Butt stuff likes this.

Comment

damage control. we want to see the face photos for the day after the fight. the mouse swelling probably went down. suspect injury.

Comment

Originally posted by Thuglife Nelo View Post

BJS wasn’t saying anything. He was in shock because his body told him no more. As Mark Tibbs kept on asking him BjS was just shivering in shock. Tibbs and Davidson were trying to tell BJS to just box smart and evade everything to the 12th round. BJS, knowing seconds out was coming yelled “I can’t… I can’t”

so as you can see my little cupcake, Mexican Food poured all over your morning breakfast! Enjoy it!
          The way you invent your own realities reminds me of the LDBC videos you keep posting here. Maybe that's why you are so obsessed with watching them.

Comment

Lol he’s obviously just covering for him. Saunders didn’t protest at all when the fight got stopped, he looked kinda relieved he didn’t have to go back in

Comment

The way you invent your own realities reminds me of the LDBC videos you keep posting here. Maybe that's why you are so obsessed with watching them.
              Mexican Chocolate Brownies!
              billeau2 billeau2 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Giggles View Post
                Lol he’s obviously just covering for him. Saunders didn’t protest at all when the fight got stopped, he looked kinda relieved he didn’t have to go back in
                He looked dejected and in pain. I don't think it's even possible to look relieved with the side of your face caved in like that.
                I have no ears I have no ears likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Thuglife Nelo View Post

Mexican Chocolate Brownies!
                  aka clenburgers.
                  eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

aka clenburgers.
                    Clenburgers are legal now! Nandrolone Boar Balls aren’t!

Comment

Originally posted by ReggieKray View Post

BJS said the right thing, he was being honest. All I'm saying is that Davidson coming on and lying is ridiculous.

But even in an interview with Mark Tibbs after the fight, he mentioned reading a fighters nonverbal queues to determine if they really wanted to continue. And with that and of course BJS saying he couldn't see he knew BJS had enough for the night. I don't think anyone should be a dick and blame him for that. Like Davidson said, having an eye injury is one thing but fighting Canelo with an eye injury is a whole other story.. *********** that haha.
                      There are 2 people a fighter should never lie to during a fight - his trainer and the doctor.

There's no proof Davison is lying, and what he said makes sense to me. It's common for a fighter to say he doesn't want to be pulled out of a fight, even when he knows, deep down, that it's game over for him. BJS must have been in a lot of pain in the corner, with Tibbs applying pressure to his broken cheek bone with the end swell iron. That must have hurt like hell. I'm surprised he took it without flinching or pushing the iron away.
                      billeau2 billeau2 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X