Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders Wanted To Come Out For Ninth Round, Says Ben Davison

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thuglife Nelo View Post
    These guys are just trying to help BJS for his remarks towards Dubois. They’re all trash.. it’s IFL TV. They’re all propaganda for MTK Global of course, their sponsor… They even cut out Frank Warren’s opinion that BJS was going to lose against Canelo. Shady trashy organization IFL TV is

this.

BJS is a hypocrite and said he would fight with two bad eyes, hes on record saying that.

The entire fight stoppage is on video, his team is lying for him. He never once protested, we have the damn video.
    Thuglife Nelo Thuglife Nelo likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
      Davison was in BJS's corner for the Canelo fight. This is Ben's account of what happened in that corner after the 8th round. According to Ben, BJS wanted to fight on, but his corner knew there was no point sending him out again.

no need for saunders to end with permanent damage, they made the right choice...

Comment

Last edited by Donnie Herrera; 05-13-2021, 11:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Donnie Herrera View Post
          Lmao..... I was about to reply to the thread till I noticed your avy and signature.

"88 concussions one for each key" lol

Comment

I watched the fight live, Saunders did not protest. This is damage control because of what he
            said about Du Bois. Ben you are lying and not to be trusted in any further interviews.
            Butt stuff Butt stuff likes this.

Comment

Lies… we literally all saw what happened.

Get this PE teacher out of the sport. He’s never even trained an area champion.
              Butt stuff Butt stuff likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post

Lmao..... I was about to reply to the thread till I noticed your avy and signature.

"88 concussions one for each key" lol
                Lol!!!...”Consequences”!!!...

Comment

Saunders certainly didn't protest his trainer saying he shouldn't continue. Nothing wrong with that. If he came out for the ninth round it wouldve been more major damage to that eye. Few fighters would've tried to continue.

Comment

Courtesy of 1hourRun

Notice he is doing the aged old trying to shut his eye to get the dr to stop it even though his eye wasn't shut. BJS quit,& I hear he faked his surgery & just had a bruise. lmpzYqz.gif

Comment

They did the right thing pulling him out. Canelo would have smashed him to bits if he had come out for that 9th round.

I'd like to have seen that personally but for the safety of the fighter and his health, the corner did the right thing no doubt about it.

Comment

Working...
                      X