Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fury won't sign site fee deal until money is guaranteed. Looking to fight someone else in July

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
    another ****ing excuse that a clown like you is throwing out......here we have Hearn who has consistently made the biggest fights and biggest rewards for fighters of the last 10 years...from froch vs groves , Joshua vs klitchcko and Mega money fight with the 2nd ruiz fight and then the biggest ever indoor event in the USA with canelo and here you are once again defending this joke of a fighter in Tyson fury.......fury is throwing out any excuse not to take this fight and a fool like you is taking the bait and believing it...absolutely pathetic
    The fight will happen. It’s just more drama before the announcement.

at the end of the day, only Fury is the one that’s fought against the other top fighters. Had no problems negotiating before. Hearn seems to be the only one that struggles. The examples you gave are rubbish, Froch v Groves was a rematch of a controversial ending of a mandatory fight, so the first fight made itself as a mandatory and the rematch sold itself. Canelo v Saunders was easy to make, same promoter.

When it comes to making cross promotion fights that everyone’s crying out to see, Hearn rarely delivers.

im sure the fight gets done. It’s just Eddie can’t help but run his mouth interviews while things are still being worked on.

this is the guy Eddie who said he had 5 offers, then AJ says two days later there has only been one offer. Isn’t that a bit odd?

I like Eddie’s enthusiasm but he seems to jump the gun way too much. One day he says “I’m not going to talk about it until it’s done” then literally days later he’s talking about 5 offers, which even his fighter come out and said otherwise.

so it’s funny you talk about people being gullible but happy to believe a guy like Hearn
    Last edited by deathofaclown; 05-11-2021, 05:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post

Well do you know the contract? maybe there’s nothing in it regarding money being there by a certain date or any guarantee at all.

none of us know

but the reality is that there should be some guarantee that the money is there, whether it’s by a certain date or some other way.

We’re not talking about a mortgage in England, we’re talking about making deals in the Saudi Arabia, a place with some of the worst human rights in the world , a place renowned for screwing people over with contracts knowing there’s very little you can do about it. Ask Khan.

let’s be realistic, it’s unlikely Fury is sat combing through the contract. The concern would be coming from his lawyer.
      The guarantee for the fighters is backed by the promoter. The promoter takes the financial risk. We all know this.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post

Talking sense as usual mate.

These idiots have no idea how business works, probably why most AJ fans are still in school.
        when it comes to taking the word over somebody I go to the person who has consistently held the most prestigious and profitable boxing events over the last decade....not from a promoter whose biggest events are at the copper box arena.....Hearn delivers every time and that is why he has the two biggest fighters in boxing today ...your fighter is trying to worm out of it and also try and save face.......If Hearn says there is an offer and both have agreed what’s the hold up ? Fury is a ****ing clown end of

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post

Talking sense as usual mate.

These idiots have no idea how business works, probably why most AJ fans are still in school.
          I'm not going to ask for your business credentials, because the lack of them is clear in your post.

You don't move a single dollar until you have a signed contract. I don't care where you are from.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post

Yeah, that's why I was confused. He's written it in a way where it seems like he's saying Fury should be called a duck, but, Joshua is the only man to not make a deal between him, wilder, and tyson...so...consistency demands I call Joshua a duck? Or Fury a duck for not taking team Joshua's word for it?
            if my memory serves me right 3 months wilder is on record saying he turned a guaranteed higher purse with Joshua to fight fury instead or have you somehow forgot that lol

Comment

Originally posted by Toffee View Post

I'm not going to ask for your business credentials, because the lack of them is clear in your post.

You don't move a single dollar until you have a signed contract. I don't care where you are from.
              these fury idiots will defend this buffoon no matter what the facts are....Joshua actually said last night enough of the talking big and called fury a coward...you cannot make this stuff when it comes to fury...fury has nowhere to go with this period

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
                when it comes to taking the word over somebody I go to the person who has consistently held the most prestigious and profitable boxing events over the last decade....not from a promoter whose biggest events are at the copper box arena.....Hearn delivers every time and that is why he has the two biggest fighters in boxing today ...your fighter is trying to worm out of it and also try and save face.......If Hearn says there is an offer and both have agreed what’s the hold up ? Fury is a ****ing clown end of
                Stop wanking over Eddie Hearn for a minute and you'll soon realise that he constantly talks a load of s****

He's basically using Fury's name to promote his crappy events.

"Tune in for Bum1 vs Bum2 and you might hear something interesting" *wink* *wink*

You Matchroom clowns probably expect Fury to fight Joshua for free.
                !-1 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Toffee View Post

Yeah alright skippy, this isn't you negotiating to buy a kangaroo off your neighbour, this s*** is complicated.
                  !-1 likes this.

Comment

The plunger man when he sees a new Eddie Hearn IFL interview on YouTube

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]
                    !-1 likes this.

Comment

It seems sensible to me for Tyson to hold off on signing anything until the money is guaranteed. Also has AJ signed it? I hope he hasn't he needs to be sensible too. Hopefully this gets resolved and we get to see this fight this summer.

Comment

Working...
                      X