Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: Golovkin Was One Of The Persons Who I Have Most Wanted To Cut Their Head Off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post

oh you didnt get it. its ok(pats head)
    Mikey is fighting PAC sources say. Lomachenko is fighting some guy. I don’t know..

Comment

Originally posted by Thuglife Nelo View Post

Mikey is fighting PAC sources say. Lomachenko is fighting some guy. I don’t know..
      thank you. bitcoin to 1 million yay or nay?

Comment

Originally posted by Thuglife Nelo View Post

Canelo always been a very mentally strong guy. He said he was almost kidnapped at 5 years old by some lady and the father had to formally cite documents to the police that he was an Alvarez. He was also thrown into the lion’s den at 14 years of age fighting adults in the pros.

Canelo is good for boxing. I told everyone that the hate would implode. Canelo always been a good guy
        seriously, having your brother kidnapped the week before the fight is a very big deal and still performing the way canelo did vs ggg, sadly i dont see boxingscene making headlines about this...
        the forum will be floaded with excuses if this was ggg in canelos shoes...

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post

seriously, having your brother kidnapped the week before the fight is a very big deal and still performing the way canelo did vs ggg, sadly i dont see boxingscene making headlines about this...
          the forum will be floaded with excuses if this was ggg in canelos shoes...
          he actually was forced to lose or he wouldnt get his brother back. he didnt want to but he had to throw the fight. its not his fault the judges gave him a gift draw he was trying to lose!
          Szef Szef likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post

he actually was forced to lose or he wouldnt get his brother back. he didnt want to but he had to throw the fight. its not his fault the judges gave him a gift draw he was trying to lose!
            you think is fun?
            like i said, if it was the other way you and the other ggg stans will be crying all over the forum...

Comment

This is how you know he’s a lying cheat. He said that all meat in Mexico has clen which is not accurate. An investigation into the issue showed that only 30% of locations had meat that was contaminated with clen. If what he’s saying was true, every Mexican fighter would’ve been popped. And does this fool really think he had some sort of dominant victory over ggg? Guess he’s unaware that it was a split decision win and only 2 of the 50 press row scorecards that night had him winning.
              Cyrus24 Cyrus24 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
                so was canelos brother kidnapped the week before this fight??
                imagine going thru all the emotions while having to focus on a fight with ggg...
                Nah it was the Fielding fight.

Comment

Yeah. So you took drugs for an unfair advantage pu$$y. And still got your azz beat.

Comment

Yet he wouldn’t make a third attempt at doing just that. Yawn. Take your two gifts and let the cherry picking commence from here on out.

Comment

sorry dr. canelostein we dont believe u. Fuk clenelo and his f-ag-it azz fanbase.

Comment

Working...
                      X