Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: Golovkin Was One Of The Persons Who I Have Most Wanted To Cut Their Head Off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Skywalker View Post
    He needed something extra to beat GGG but he got caught.. sounds like he hasn't moved on. But he wanted to cut his head off so bad that he still went 12 rounds and barely won. Ok
    And he still did VaDa in the rematch

Comment

Originally posted by Thuglife Nelo View Post
      Canelo haters are the dumbest…

”if you knew the meat was..”

lol. The discovery for WADA acknowledgement was in 2019. Canelo’s case happened in 2018.

lol
      Bruh Mexican fighters have been using that tainted meat excuse for well over a decade.

just stop bruh. Stop, lol.

Comment

Good interview by the champ.

Although to be fair, no one cares or knows if Canelo was a victim of meat contamination. Neither did GGG. GGG, and any other boxer can only go with what they have read or what they have been told. So GGG was most likely not showing gamesmanship when he accused Canelo of being a PED cheat. He just genuinely believed the news and what he has been told regardless if unaffiliated PED experts back Canelo’s statement. Like Conte being asked about and saying the clen found is consistent with meat contamination.

Comment

Originally posted by Doubledagger View Post

Bruh Mexican fighters have been using that tainted meat excuse for well over a decade.

just stop bruh. Stop, lol.
          more lies. Lol.

Mexicans are poor and to find Clenbuterol is a protocol in advanced anti doping which those agencies aren’t even popular in Mexico. Mexicans, let alone boxers, don’t have money for such tests. VADA testing isn’t even affordable to Mexicans.

see how easy it is to debunk lies. I’ve seen your type of posts before all throughout so Canelo haters merely just regurgitate what other haters say, word for word

Comment

Cutting off Gennadiy's head would be murder. However, I'm sure the Judges would see it Canelo's way.

Comment

all these guys are doping

its a moot point but its just annoying they have to all pretend they arent on PEDs and then pretend to be offended if someone says they are
              Slowhand Slowhand El_Mero El_Mero like this.

Comment

I bet this post will make the usual re-tards cry a river.....

Sanchez praised Canelo for his performance and believes the entire drug testing scandal is now officially a thing of the past.

"I think he’s vindicated. I think that he fought the kind of fight that his fans and the fans in general expected. He fought the kind of fight that he talked about. He made a mistake and we have to believe that he did it, he was checked twelve to fourteen times for this fight and they were all negative.

I think, first of all, we have to congratulate Canelo. Two guys fought a great fight. They gave us [their] all in the ring. Canelo is a champion today. He deserves it. He fought a great fight.

Canelo fought the fight that he needed to fight today to win. The judges saw him win. That’s what’s important. You have to give credit to Canelo.

I believe that he erased the issues that he had in May. What a great champion he is. He’s the champion today.
                "

tenor.gif?itemid=9755587.gif

Comment

Lol, ginger, you couldn`t have even dropped past prime old GGG.

Comment

So he "cut his head off"??
                    Boxing Scene Boxing Scene likes this.

Comment

Canelo has plenty of money. H can easily afford to pay for vada 375/24/7 and has the pull to insist on advanced random testing protocols before all his fights.

​​​​​​Does he?
                      Cyrus24 Cyrus24 Slowhand Slowhand like this.

Comment

Working...
                      X