Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: Golovkin Was One Of The Persons Who I Have Most Wanted To Cut Their Head Off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo: Golovkin Was One Of The Persons Who I Have Most Wanted To Cut Their Head Off

Canelo Alvarez revealed the level of disdain he had for Gennadiy Golovkin during an uncharacteristically candid interview that debuted Wednesday on YouTube. The Mexican icon informed Graham Bensinger during a wide-ranging discussion that he wanted to "cut" Golovkin's "head off" after Golovkin repeatedly called him a cheater and a liar once Alvarez failed a performance-enhancing drug test in February 2018. The Nevada State Athletic Commission suspended Alvarez for six months because he tested positive for clenbuterol, which Alvarez has consistently claimed came from eating contaminated meat in his home country of Mexico.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Originally posted by Thuglife Nelo View Post
      Pretty sure the feeling was mutual..
      Cyrus24 Cyrus24 likes this.

Comment

so was canelos brother kidnapped the week before this fight??
        imagine going thru all the emotions while having to focus on a fight with ggg...

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
          so was canelos brother kidnapped the week before this fight??
          imagine going thru all the emotions while having to focus on a fight with ggg...
          Canelo always been a very mentally strong guy. He said he was almost kidnapped at 5 years old by some lady and the father had to formally cite documents to the police that he was an Alvarez. He was also thrown into the lion’s den at 14 years of age fighting adults in the pros.

Canelo is good for boxing. I told everyone that the hate would implode. Canelo always been a good guy

Comment

could be roid rage? chris benoit 2.0?
            _Maxi _Maxi Cyrus24 Cyrus24 like this.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              could be roid rage? chris benoit 2.0?
              Roid rage is synonymous to anabolic steroids. Canelo VADA passed tests for each fight. GGG 2 had VADA testing. Or do you mean the roid rage from the 80’s were fighters weren’t doing pre random advanced testing months before a fight and simply just providing a urine Sample after the fight? It’s rather practical the 80’s innit. A fighter could just rinse their system the week of the fight and hope their post fight urine sample didn’t have a finding. The 80’s to modern testing was a transcendence with anti doping

Comment

Roid rage is synonymous to anabolic steroids. Canelo VADA passed tests for each fight. GGG 2 had VADA testing. Or do you mean the roid rage from the 80’s were fighters weren’t doing pre random advanced testing months before a fight and simply just providing a urine Sample after the fight? It’s rather practical the 80’s innit. A fighter could just rinse their system the week of the fight and hope their post fight urine sample didn’t have a finding. The 80’s to modern testing was a transcendence with anti doping
                yeah i know thats why i said roid rage. are we pretending canelo is clean now and that trump won the election still? i havent been on in awhile. keep me updated!

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post

yeah i know thats why i said roid rage. are we pretending canelo is clean now and that trump won the election still? i havent been on in awhile. keep me updated!
                  Trump? Don’t lose the creativity with the boxing debates.

Comment

Trump? Don’t lose the creativity with the boxing debates.
                    oh you didnt get it. its ok(pats head)

Comment

Working...
                    X