Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: Golovkin Was One Of The Persons Who I Have Most Wanted To Cut Their Head Off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you knew the meat would make you test positive, why the fcuk did you eat it you lying fcuking cheater and you still lost 116-112 IDGAF what anybody says, those are the scores for both fights. If you don't like it, ydksab ---> not my fault.

Comment

Well, I guess based on what Clenelo said here, 99.9% of the boxers coming out of Mexico should also be failing for this same tainted meat that is so popular over there according to him?

Listen, I'm wiling to listen to people's excuses to the point of hopefully finding some degree of validity to them but honestly, the more Canelo talks about this, the worse it probably looks. He shouldn't say anything at this point and hope people just forget about it. I almost did until this article, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
        tmz clearly states it was before his fight with fielding.
        havent seen anything on tmz to be honest, just saw the part of the interview on youtube and only the year 2018, but no exact dates

Comment

His reaction, even now, long after the events, shows just how guilty he was / is! GGG exposed to the wide public what many suspected or knew in the boxing world.

Comment

Ruiz looks about the same as before. My guess is he lost a bunch of weight when he first started with the reynosos but has since eaten his way back up

Comment

Rumor is the Reynosos own or owned a butcher shop? If thats true, and as Saul said clen is apparently in ALL beef in MX, knowing clenbuterol is illegal, wouldnt they or SHOULDNT they have knew and warned their prized pupil?

Comment

Canelo popped dirty and imo lost both Golovkin fights in close but clear fights.

Canelo joins the long list of great fighters who have failed drug/PED tests sadly.

Comment

He hated GGG so much that he used a banned substance. He knew the beef in Mexico is tainted but still supposedly ingested it anyway while undergoing VADA testing .
                  El_Mero El_Mero BaguMka BaguMka like this.

Comment

He needed something extra to beat GGG but he got caught.. sounds like he hasn't moved on. But he wanted to cut his head off so bad that he still went 12 rounds and barely won. Ok

Comment

Canelo haters are the dumbest…

”if you knew the meat was..”

lol. The discovery for WADA acknowledgement was in 2019. Canelo’s case happened in 2018.

lol

Comment

Working...
                      X