Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Apologizes For Triller PPV Commentating; Says He's 'Back In Beast Mode'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Apologizes For Triller PPV Commentating; Says He's 'Back In Beast Mode'

Oscar De La Hoya has acknowledged "having a couple drinks" before joining the commentating team for Triller Fight Club's pay-per-view show Saturday night in Atlanta.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yeast mode? Feast mode?

Comment

I used to hate De La Hoya's guts when he was fighting. Now I feel sorry for him, to a degree. He's become a pathetic Fred Flintstone-like billionaire whose substance abuse will conquer him at one point.

Comment

I gotta have more cowbell baby!

Comment

Back on the nose nonsense more like
          mlac likes this.

Comment

deeeeee-flate the balloooooooon baaaaaaaaby

Comment

He did apologize, so that's classy. He was a great fighter, better than most or all of today's fighters. If he is serious about a real prizefight, then he shouldn't fight an exhibition, otherwise one gets into the Triller Jake Paul territory.

Comment

He was back on “Charlie mode” or never left it. How this guy is able to run a company is a shock to me, he cannot really handle his coke.

Comment

Honestly it was one of the better things about that ****ing show.

Comment

Great fighter but world class at making a damn fool of himself.

Comment

Working...
                    X