Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Apologizes For Triller PPV Commentating; Says He's 'Back In Beast Mode'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TMLT87 View Post
    Honestly it was one of the better things about that ****ing show.
    His commentating was the best I've ever heard,I want him coked out his eyeballs and commentating the fury joshua and any other big upcoming fights

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
      I used to hate De La Hoya's guts when he was fighting. Now I feel sorry for him, to a degree. He's become a pathetic Fred Flintstone-like billionaire whose substance abuse will conquer him at one point.
      "...Fred Flinstone-like billionaire"??

Comment

lol @ ppl that think he just a bit high or drunk or both. he was coked out of his ****ing mind

Comment

No need for apologies Oscar, we all should be thanking you for the entertaining play by play if anything.

Comment

Poor Oscar's going to humiliate himself this summer, if he gets into the ring with a live dog.

Comment

I accept his apologies.

Comment

Lol was the commentary that bad?

Comment

This **** is classic Oscar haha USSR!!!! BABY it's all good he was just being snoop doggs hush puppy.

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post

"...Fred Flinstone-like billionaire"??
                    You are right, I meant to write Fred Flintstone-LOOKALIKE billionaire... As he gets older, I see Old Uncle Kitchen Utensil becoming more and more similar to Fred

Comment

Oscar has succumbed to his demons and the only positive thing to say about when he's in the ring he's for that moment not at the bar. Oscar seriously needs treatment not a hurtful spanking. I seriously fear for this mans safety.

Comment

Working...
                      X