Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biggest ego-to-talent ratios in Boxing history?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amir Khan easily.

This is a man who said if he cherrypicked opponents like Mayweather he’d be 100-0 when in reality he couldn’t even get to 20-0 without being knocked dead in less than a minute by a Colombian goat herder.
    Carpe Diem likes this.

Comment

- -SissyBoyFloyd! His ego is infinitely greater than his Sissyboy talent.

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
        - -SissyBoyFloyd! His ego is infinitely greater than his Sissyboy talent.
        That’s debatable. Can’t deny either one, but dude backed up everything he said when he stepped inside the ring. It looks perfectly balanced to me. Lol
        Marchegiano likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          Hamed for sure 1
          Nah, one loss with a very exciting flashy career...

Comment

Broner or Khan.

The complete gibberish those two came out with is comedy gold.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
              George Groves had a huge ego....but at least he was kinda funny.
              I’m not even sure he did

I saw a big interview with him recently, a really long one where he talked about his whole career in depth from the amateurs until the end and he knew the importance of playing a role, which Is why he retired with a lot of money

Comes across as super likeable in the interview. Very self aware.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post

I’m not even sure he did

I saw a big interview with him recently, a really long one where he talked about his whole career in depth from the amateurs until the end and he knew the importance of playing a role, which Is why he retired with a lot of money

Comes across as super likeable in the interview. Very self aware.
                It was only after he left Booth & Haye did he clearly come out of his shell 'The way he approached his fights, you could see that he was influenced by Booth & Haye'.

I don't think his behavior came natural to him, he wanted to emulate Haye & Booth in his own way.

Groves is kind of making mistakes in this video below.

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]
                Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 04-17-2021, 05:49 PM.

Comment

Dillian Whyte.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Giggles View Post
                    Dillian Whyte.

if anything whyte goes after the ones who have big ego. his whole thing is about mocking guys with an ego and superiority complex.
                    he's a pretty simple guy, no flash lifestyle, no big statements about himself. ask the HWs he's managing like wardley and alen babic.

i remember he was staying in a motorhome in eddie hearn's yard before the povetkin fight. he wasnt complaining and saying 'im this or that guy, i need to be in a 5 star hotel'. naseem hamed used to live like that, had a huge team of people all of whom were catered for in 5 star accomodation in NY/Vegas. Whyte was just there on his own in the motorway cooking his own food before his fight. i doubt any of the well known HWs would do that. can you imagine wilder/fury/aj doing that?

Comment

I can't stand Conor Benn. annoying c*nt. his facial expressions, going into monologue at the drop of a hat. acting like he's been hard done by. Disrespectfully talking about how he enjoys his silk and his expensive car with warm seats, coming into the gym and 'outworking these other FOOLS' (what a way to talk about people you train with). complete w4nker.

like 'JUST HAD ME KITCHEN SON, FARKIN NELL, ME WIFE, ME KID THATS ON DA WAY'
                      wow..big man.

his dad was far far more humble.

just like kell brook, he's been in low entropy fights and is peaking. he steps up, he's getting whooped. once the pressure is on him he won't be able to handle it.

Comment

Working...
                      X