Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biggest ego-to-talent ratios in Boxing history?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biggest ego-to-talent ratios in Boxing history?

In boxing history, who are the guys who are far cockier than their talent would justify?

Let the fun begin! I know Amir GOAT Khan will get a few mentions. Lol
    Last edited by Carpe Diem; 04-15-2021, 09:02 PM.

I Remember when Stiverne was going to fight Joyce and he was talking himself up and said something along the lines of "He thinks he can beat me? The former world champion? The man who knocked out Chris Arreola and Ray Austin?" And I was just like "Bro, you're a Canadian fighter and I used to root for you but....don't list your accomplishments out loud like that."

Comment

Broner 100%. He'd already lost twice before Maidana humbled that ass. Obviously he still believed his own hype. At least Wilder knew deep down that Fury had his number before the start of the 2nd fight.

Comment

Eubanks Jr. lmfao
        OnlytheTruth likes this.

Comment

Canelo easily lol froid was actually skilled

Comment

Paulie M
            Mike Tyson (to some degree. Lost badly to all 2 of the credible guys he fought)
            Mayorga

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
              Eubanks Jr. lmfao
              Can't agree more with this post LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                Eubanks Jr. lmfao
                Haha, yeah I think Jr is the epitome of that kind of THING. Amir Khan has the ego of 10 ppl to go with a chin of a baby girl.

I wanted to say Wilder but to be fair he sort of admits he isn't the most skilled and his talents lay in 1 shot super power and its true so fair play to him.

Its a little too early to tell just yet but Tank Davis, Ryan Garcia and Teo Lopez have seriously volcano like ego's that I feel could get out of control.

Comment

Claressa Shields

Comment

George Groves had a huge ego....but at least he was kinda funny.

Comment

Working...
                    X