Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biggest ego-to-talent ratios in Boxing history?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anthony Mundine, he can talk a lot of crap and keeps getting fights.

Vivian Harris was one delusional character, always saying how great he was and that can KO anyone. Every time he stepped up he lost.

Khan is just as delusional.

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
      Surprised no1 said David Hate yet lol. Amir Khan was also very talented but his ego tho? Didn't have enough chin for all dat
      But at least Haye had a great run at CW and competed well at HW. Others talk a lot like they are great and don't even reach half of Haye's success.

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
        Surprised no1 said David Hate yet lol. Amir Khan was also very talented but his ego tho? Didn't have enough chin for all dat
        He had a good run. He got humbled a bit at the end and accepted his fate.

Comment

Paulie Malignaggi is definitely one. Dude ran his mouth like he was a big time high level boxer in his heyday and still got folded multiple times whenever he stepped up in competition. He got his ass handed to him against a washed-up MMA fighter in a bare knuckle fight and in a sparring session against Connor McTapper.

Comment

Khan and Wilder are the undisputed GOATs in this category with Broner being a close second.

Comment

I think Broner tops the tree, though with strong competition from Mike Tyson and Amir Khan. Conor Benn might be the next one to fall into these lists, but he hasn't come unstuck yet, so until he does, I'm keeping him off it. Julio Cesar Chavez SR and his 90 wins over journeyman and debutants is right up there as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash out View Post
                I think Broner tops the tree, though with strong competition from Mike Tyson and Amir Khan. Conor Benn might be the next one to fall into these lists, but he hasn't come unstuck yet, so until he does, I'm keeping him off it. Julio Cesar Chavez SR and his 90 wins over journeyman and debutants is right up there as well.
                chavez sr was a humble dude tho

Comment

Uzzie

I hate the character limit. Sometimes I don't have much to add you ****s.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post

Tyson has always been humble when talking about fighters especially ATG's.
                    I'm not talking about face tattoo Mike.

Comment

Hamed for sure 1

Comment

Working...
                      X