Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Potential Crawford Conquest Adds New Layer To Pac-Mayweather Debate

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pact*rds always seem to drop the IQ of any conversation they get involved with.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuntman Mike View Post

The rematch was warranted with pacquiao shoulder or not it wasn't a shut out like it was against mosley with the one attack and floyd getting hurt

whether the shoulder was an issue or not it's still out there it was a possible hindrance for manny (something which would scare floyd for a 100 percent manny in the rematch)

Floyd was hurt multiple times and in against someone just as quick as him who was countering him

Manny has a huge fan base and the rematch would have generated so much money

The public wanted the rematch more than any other fight he was about to make

If it was so easy why didn't he take it and win more convincingly this time?

oh right I remember it's because manny now has a heads up about using an illegal iv on weigh in day

Can you imagine how good manny would look with an iv that is basically a blood doping ped

Manny would have Hatton'd floyd if he had a similar iv day before the fight
      ————

When Floyd fought Manny, the shoulder injury was NEVER in play so why would Floyd be afraid if he wasn’t afraid when they fought? That argument makes zero sense.
      How come Manny couldn’t Hatton Bradley, Horn, Rios, Mosley, Broner, Thurman, Mathysse, Vargas etc?? If he couldn’t KO those guys, you want us to believe he would have KO’d Floyd? Again, that logic makes zero sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
        ————
        Montiel was a bad example to use. You should have used the example of Manny getting KTFO out by Marquez.
        And Marquez is no where near the complete boxer that Floyd is.
        Let me guess, Marquez landed a “lucky” punch? Even though he landed that sane punch in the 3rd round of the same fight.
        oh yeah floyd will be like the 4th fight with marquez and floyd will sleep for 2 mins that's why he never gave manny a rematch.. that makes sense.

Comment

———-

Let me guess, Marquez refused a 5th fight with PAC because he was afraid even though people wanted it?
          exactly.. marquez was offered 100M to fight for the 5th fight. and he knows exaclty that it the k.o is not gonna happen again.. and he might be the once who will kiss the canvass.. so yeah, he wont give pac the 5th match.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            Pact*rds always seem to drop the IQ of any conversation they get involved with.
            just like you who has a bean-size brain

Comment

————

When Floyd fought Manny, the shoulder injury was NEVER in play so why would Floyd be afraid if he wasn’t afraid when they fought? That argument makes zero sense.
              How come Manny couldn’t Hatton Bradley, Horn, Rios, Mosley, Broner, Thurman, Mathysse, Vargas etc?? If he couldn’t KO those guys, you want us to believe he would have KO’d Floyd? Again, that logic makes zero sense.
              Did manny have an iv on the day of the weigh in for those fights? No I didn't think so

In fact did floyd ever have an iv prior to the pacquiao fight

I think it speaks volumes

Comment

———-

Let me guess, Marquez refused a 5th fight with PAC because he was afraid even though people wanted it?
                Yeah tbh ,that was the worst beating marquez has ever had

He landed one hell of a punch same as deontay landed a hell of a punch on fury

Does it make him a better boxer than fury and an easy match for wilder

No fury came into the next fight ready and blitzed him

Pac would most definitely have done the same to marquez

Comment

Did manny have an iv on the day of the weigh in for those fights? No I didn't think so

your triangle theory again is not applicable in boxing.. stop inserting that theory here.. it doesn't make any sense just like you.

Comment

Yeah tbh ,that was the worst beating marquez has ever had

He landed one hell of a punch same as deontay landed a hell of a punch on fury

Does it make him a better boxer than fury and an easy match for wilder

No fury came into the next fight ready and blitzed him

Pac would most definitely have done the same to marquez
                    ———-

What do you guys smoke? Marquez blasted PAC out after dropping him in the 3rd round and somehow he had the “worst beating” of his career?
                    PAC gets beat by Floyd, he had an injury.
                    PAC gets beat by Morales ... well, PAC win the rematch.
                    PAC gets beat by Horn and Bradley, well, he got robbed.
                    PAC gets beat at lower weight class, well, he was still green.
                    PAC basically has never lost

Comment

• Originally posted by Stuntman Mike View Post

——-
                      The hell are you talking about!!

Comment

Working...
                      X