Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Potential Crawford Conquest Adds New Layer To Pac-Mayweather Debate

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stuntman Mike View Post
    All you manny nae sayers don't know **** about boxing

I was at ringside when clay took the title from liston in 64 you're all just a bunch of kids
    Well Im older than you and have a life time in boxing and Im not a Manny nah sayer but I also know Floyd is the better boxer, have you researched Toradol yet ? or are you having a senior moment when it comes to Toradol ?.

Comment

• Originally posted by blowblow View Post

what's your take on floyd's undisclosed weight that night?
      I don't have a take, lots of fighters don't have a fight night weight for every fight Floyd has many fight night weights taken over the years just like every other star fighter not in all fights, Manny has many times not been weighed on fight night whats you're point other than a conspiracy theory.

What was Mannys weight that night ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

Well Im older than you and have a life time in boxing and Im not a Manny nah sayer but I also know Floyd is the better boxer, have you researched Toradol yet ? or are you having a senior moment when it comes to Toradol ?.
        I read your stuff about toradol

And what a quote from some has been nfl player is supposed to do what sway me into thinking manny is a bigger cheat than floyd

You need to google the benefits of iv treatment for athletes and shut up about toradol

There's a reason floyd never weigh in that night after his iv

Comment

• Originally posted by Stuntman Mike View Post

I read your stuff about toradol

And what a quote from some has been nfl player is supposed to do what sway me into thinking manny is a bigger cheat than floyd

You need to google the benefits of iv treatment for athletes and shut up about toradol

There's a reason floyd never weigh in that night after his iv
          Im not trying to persuade you about anything I know you can't be swayed because you cannot look at the evidence you cannot question yourself, Toradol was huge in Football there has been a lot written about it from many pro athletes , if you think Manny wanting specifically Toradol right before fighting Floyd is not highly suspect that's on you, Arum was quoted as saying Mannys shoulder injury has been a thing since the ODH fight, which poses a question of how long has he been using Toradol and before what fights .

If you want to google IV fluids, google dosages, 750ml for 150 lb body and tell me what you find, Ive given 2000ml to a 65lb Greyhound so you will find 750ml is a very small dose for a man, that's the first point, the next is go and find out how much volume of IV fluids do you need to mask peds,,,,,, but you wont go search will you because the answers will blow your theory away and we cant have that can we.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

Im not trying to persuade you about anything I know you can't be swayed because you cannot look at the evidence you cannot question yourself, Toradol was huge in Football there has been a lot written about it from many pro athletes , if you think Manny wanting specifically Toradol right before fighting Floyd is not highly suspect that's on you, Arum was quoted as saying Mannys shoulder injury has been a thing since the ODH fight, which poses a question of how long has he been using Toradol and before what fights .

If you want to google IV fluids, google dosages, 750ml for 150 lb body and tell me what you find, Ive given 2000ml to a 65lb Greyhound so you will find 750ml is a very small dose for a man, that's the first point, the next is go and find out how much volume of IV fluids do you need to mask peds,,,,,, but you wont go search will you because the answers will blow your theory away and we cant have that can we.
            You need to get yourself a pair of boxing gloves,get down your local gym and challenge the best there after a toradol injection then get back to me with how well you did

Comment

Working...
            X