Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Potential Crawford Conquest Adds New Layer To Pac-Mayweather Debate

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stuntman Mike View Post

Did manny have an iv on the day of the weigh in for those fights? No I didn't think so

In fact did floyd ever have an iv prior to the pacquiao fight

I think it speaks volumes
    Why did Manny ask for Toradol right before fighting Mayweather, genuine question why did he want that drug ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Oregonian View Post

———-

What do you guys smoke? Marquez blasted PAC out after dropping him in the 3rd round and somehow he had the “worst beating” of his career?
      PAC gets beat by Floyd, he had an injury.
      PAC gets beat by Morales ... well, PAC win the rematch.
      PAC gets beat by Horn and Bradley, well, he got robbed.
      PAC gets beat at lower weight class, well, he was still green.
      PAC basically has never lost
      So you're denying that marquez took the worst beating of his life in the 4th fight

It was the most damage marquez ever took he was very close to being stopped before the ko

Comment

• Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

Why did Manny ask for Toradol right before fighting Mayweather, genuine question why did he want that drug ?
        Because he claimed he had a shoulder injury,its a painkiller isn't it

Its nowhere near as beneficial as blood doping equivalent iv's after weigh ins

Comment

So you're denying that marquez took the worst beating of his life in the 4th fight

It was the most damage marquez ever took he was very close to being stopped before the ko
          ————
          Instead of responding to what I wrote, you still go in about Marquez taking the “worst” beating of his career. Marquez dropped PAC with one punch in the third round and then blasted him out in the 7th.
          That’s the worst beating of PAC’s career. That is a fact.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

what's your take on floyd's undisclosed weight that night?

Comment

• Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
              ————
              Instead of responding to what I wrote, you still go in about Marquez taking the “worst” beating of his career. Marquez dropped PAC with one punch in the third round and then blasted him out in the 7th.
              That’s the worst beating of PAC’s career. That is a fact.
              I don't know that I agree with the last line.

Yes, Manny was comically made to look like this:

image.jpg

But he otherwise was not significantly hurt until the KO shot.

Morales was giving Manny all he could handle in that first fight, in terms of sustained beating, and Horn had Manny completely regretting his career choice.

maxresdefault.jpg

1499101632977-h-53620384.jpg

Marquez might have slept him, but I don't think Manny took a sustained beating like he did against Morales and Horn, to be fair.

Comment

Because he claimed he had a shoulder injury,its a painkiller isn't it

Its nowhere near as beneficial as blood doping equivalent iv's after weigh ins
                Obviously, you have not researched anything.

https://www.boxingscene.com/arum-pac...nto-5-2--91226

Why did Manny want Toradol superman drug before the fight when he was 100% no issues with his shoulder ? looks like the rat tried to cheat again.

Top Rank's CEO Bob Arum, who promotes Pacquiao, says his fighter did injure himself in early April but he was "100%" recovered and sparring hard by the end of the camp. He says Pacquiao was perfectly fine when he entered the ring and requested a pre-fight numbing shot from the Nevada Commission as a precautionary measure.

https://inside.akronchildrens.org/20...toradol-audio/

(NFL linebacker) Brian Urlacher on HBO said last night, it’s like a flu shot, you line up, you get a quick shot and you put the Band-Aid on. They were saying it’s like a wonder drug, for three hours “you feel like Superman,” is kind of what they were saying. And so this drug was great.

https://www.denverpost.com/2020/10/3...-masking-drug/

“Religiously. Every day. There’s no way I could get through a season without that,” Quincey said of Toradol in the TSN piece. “If you took a Toradol, it would mask all the pain. It did not matter how banged up you were and it never messed with your head. So you could focus, play a game, but literally run through a wall and not feel it. How good I felt on that drug — I felt like Superman. I couldn’t get hurt.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                  I think pac is shorter and has a much smaller reach but I do think his body structure is bigger than Floyd’s. He has bigger legs, calves, hands , wrists arms. I think it was Floyd’s style that most problematic for pac.
                  You think that, yet Pacquiao was fighting at 106 by the age of 18, at 122 by when he was 25.

Floyd started his career at 19 at 130 and never fought close to those weights.

Maybe Manny added some meat on his body with some Filipinio "Shakes' later in his career but he's definitely smaller.

Manny was still making 130 going on his 30 birthday, Floyd would be dead if someone asked him to make 130 by the same age.

Stating that Manny is bigger than Floyd is irrational IMO

That being said, I'm not saying Manny lost because he was smaller, Floyd boxed better and is clearly a better welterweight.

But Manny's legacy at 147 is much more impressive than Floyd's because Pac's so above his natural weight, that's mind blowing.

Comment

• All you manny nae sayers don't know **** about boxing

I was at ringside when clay took the title from liston in 64 you're all just a bunch of kids

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post

You think that, yet Pacquiao was fighting at 106 by the age of 18, at 122 by when he was 25.

Floyd started his career at 19 at 130 and never fought close to those weights.

Maybe Manny added some meat on his body with some Filipinio "Shakes' later in his career but he's definitely smaller.

Manny was still making 130 going on his 30 birthday, Floyd would be dead if someone asked him to make 130 by the same age.

Stating that Manny is bigger than Floyd is irrational IMO

That being said, I'm not saying Manny lost because he was smaller, Floyd boxed better and is clearly a better welterweight.

But Manny's legacy at 147 is much more impressive than Floyd's because Pac's so above his natural weight, that's mind blowing.
                      one that’s not a good indicator of someone’s size because many know Floyd always chose to fight close to his walk around weight and not drain himself. Also by that logic we can say that Oscar delahoya is a smaller man than Ricky hatton based on the weights they fought at when young. Since you’re going that route, pac was 16 fighting at 106. Not 19. By 19 he was fighting at 112 and getting knocked out because he couldn’t make the weight without hurting himself.

Comment

Working...
                      X