Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There is no one way to beat Floyd Mayweather.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • There is no one way to beat Floyd Mayweather.

    [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

  • #2
    Shane Mosley talking total nonsense

    At no point did Floyd start “dancing and moving around” like he tried to claim.

    Floyd stood infront of him all night and walked him down as the aggressor for long periods also.
    boxingfan91, sicko and 2 others like this.

    Comment


    • #3
      I do seem to remember Mayweather holding on for dear life against the crip keeper version of Mosley to keep from getting starched. We'll never know how he would've fared against people like Margarito or William's for obvious reasons. TBE doe.
      Chrismart likes this.

      Comment


      • #4
        It’s ironic; Shane, SRL, Hearns, Duran, like many past, all fought series fights/rematches/trilogies with their arch rivals/nemesis MOVING UP IN WEIGHTS, yet Floyd didn’t want to claim the Lineal or Middleweight titles with Cotto or Canelo. Lol. Be it Shane vs DLH in rematches 7lbs apart, or others mentioned etc... even PAC, Barrera, Morales, Marquez... they all fought again with each other moving up in weight to entice how the performances would vary. This is why I always say GGG at 168 would be better or interesting..

        but then you’ve got guys like Larry always saying, “but why does Floyd have to move up!? Duran never moved up in weight higher than Floyd!!” Lol

        floyd ditched 144 w/ Marquez
        didn’t give Canelo or Cotto rematches for the Middleweight title.
        Last edited by Thuglife Nelo; 04-10-2021, 02:30 PM.

        Comment


        • #5
          I think stylistically if they were the same size, prime Roy Jones would probably beat him, but I wouldn’t be surprised if Floyd beat him as well. Roy was simply too ultra athletic and Floyd had a bit trouble adjusting to unorthodox off-rhythm athletic type of boxers like Emanuel Augustus and Zab Judah.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Thuglife Nelo View Post
            It’s ironic; Shane, SRL, Hearns, Duran, like many past, all fought series fights/rematches/trilogies with their arch rivals/nemesis MOVING UP IN WEIGHTS, yet Floyd didn’t want to claim the Lineal or Middleweight titles with Cotto or Canelo. Lol. Be it Shane vs DLH in rematches 7lbs apart, or others mentioned etc... even PAC, Barrera, Morales, Marquez... they all fought again with each other moving up in weight to entice who performances would vary,

            but then you’ve got guys like Larry always saying, “but why does Floyd have to move up!? Duran never moved up in weight higher than Floyd!!” Lol

            floyd ditched 144 w/ Marquez
            didn’t give Canelo or Cotto rematches for the Middleweight title.
            They rematched fighters they had close or competitive fights with just like Floyd did.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by 2shameless View Post
              I do seem to remember Mayweather holding on for dear life against the crip keeper version of Mosley to keep from getting starched. We'll never know how he would've fared against people like Margarito or William's for obvious reasons. TBE doe.
              Are you under the impression that Floyd is the first fighter to hold when he’s been hurt or what?

              Comment


              • #8
                My first 2019- 2021 Reply Fn LoL! I dont say too much but him to me is a coward! Let him be retired!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

                  Are you under the impression that Floyd is the first fighter to hold when he’s been hurt or what?
                  Obviously not. Without the ref's help/incompetence, Mayweather goes to sleep. Which just strikes me as odd, given how "unbeatable" he was.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    He didn't fight the people who could have beaten him.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X
                    TOP