Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gilberto Ramirez: Beterbiev Looked Dull & Flat, Bivol is Toughest Challenge at 175

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another cheap, big talking, fraud fighter talking out his a$$. I'd bet my life this suddenly talkative b---h won't ever step in the ring with Beterbiev.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Former world super middleweight champion Gilberto "Zurdo" Ramirez (41-0, 27 KOs) is on the hunt and his targets are undefeated Russians, Artur Beterbiev and Dmitry Bivol, respectively, the reigning WBC/IBF and WBA light heavyweight World champions.
      [Click Here To Read More]
      Possibly one of the most delusional fighters alive--He didn't even look that good against 50 year old Arthur Abraham and had a 12 inch reach and height advantage.

All the top guys KO him, joe smith, bert, bivol ALL of them--

Comment

I think Ramirez and Bivol both beat the cr4p out of the grossly overrated Beterbiev. Canelo also
        Everything about him is overrated, his power included.

I can't for the life of me see what is supposed to be so impressive about him.
        The guy gets put on his a55 or goes life and death every other fight vs journeymen and we're still acting like he's some unbeatable monster? Baffling.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          I think Ramirez and Bivol both beat the cr4p out of the grossly overrated Beterbiev. Canelo also
          Everything about him is overrated, his power included.

I can't for the life of me see what is supposed to be so impressive about him.
          The guy gets put on his a55 or goes life and death every other fight vs journeymen and we're still acting like he's some unbeatable monster? Baffling.
          who has he gone life and death with?

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

who has he gone life and death with?

He was put on his backside by Jeff Page and Callum Johnson.
            He looked awful and was getting outboxed for large spells vs a whole host of nobodies from Alexander Johnson to some Canadian gatekeeper, he looked terrible in his last fight also vs Deines (is that his name?). Didn't he look flat vs Koelling or whatever his name is also?

People will continue to hype him he'll lose the moment he fights a truly world class fighter then they'll claim he's too old. Reality is he just isn't what he is cracked upto be.
            As soon as he fights a truly decent boxer that is durable and in shape he'll get badly exposed.

Comment

Beterbiev puts up the career-ending beating, thats why so much hate and ignorance, remember "straight up and down, no special effects" from Mayweather, seems like history repeats itself, they start to acknoledge Beter when he turned 35, lol, while being next to Adonis and Alvarez for years and never been given a chance to fight them

Comment

r

He looked awful and was getting outboxed for large spells vs a whole host of nobodies from Alexander Johnson to some Canadian gatekeeper, he looked terrible in his last fight also vs Deines (is that his name?). Didn't he look flat vs Koelling or whatever his name is also?

People will continue to hype him he'll lose the moment he fights a truly world class fighter then they'll claim he's too old. Reality is he just isn't what he is cracked upto be.
                As soon as he fights a truly decent boxer that is durable and in shape he'll get badly exposed.
                Beterbiev beat Dorticos and Mchunu 15 years ago, fought and dropped Usyk 10 years ago, what kind of ignorant MF are you?

Comment

We have different definitions of “life and death” I suppose. He won every round against Dienes while dropping him twice and stopping him. He got dropped by Johnson, got up and knocked him out in four. (Page stepped on his foot) Koelling ran for twelve rounds, it’s hard to look good in that situation. And I mean he literally ran to the point that when Artur finally dropped him the ref just waived it off in disgust.

No idea who the Canadian gatekeeper is though. Why ignore dominant wins over Hot Rod, Cloud and Gvozdyk (the consensus top guy at 175)

Comment

Zurdo beats the sh.t out of Bivol and Beterbum.

Comment

Originally posted by Nusky View Post
                      Another cheap, big talking, fraud fighter talking out his a$$. I'd bet my life this suddenly talkative b---h won't ever step in the ring with Beterbiev.
                      Ramirez would wreck Art just like Canelo did to Kova

Comment

Working...
                      X