Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gilberto Ramirez: Beterbiev Looked Dull & Flat, Bivol is Toughest Challenge at 175

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beterbiev is a beast. He wins the fight by a stoppage and we complain the stoppage was not good enough, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
      Zurdo beats the sh.t out of Bivol and Beterbum.
      He couldn`t even beat the shi.t out of Hart, lol.

Zurdo is not even top 5 in division.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post

I don't get the comparison here Jacobs is fifty times the fighter those are and he won every second of the fight vs Chavez who is more accomplished than the lot as much stick as he gets. Nobody really mentions those among Canelo's best wins especially the latter.
        Do you not see the difference? Like he just fought Smith, he's now fighting BJS. Beterbiev is fighting once a blue moon vs Deines.

You can pick resumes apart, I get the point but don't think the example is best; But as much as you can pick resumes apart the fact remains that Beterbievs resume is actually poor. Its quite possibly the weakest division or certainly one of in boxing imho. He's been a pro for over 8yrs and could have fought Stevenson, Kovalev etc
        Instead he is one of the most inactive world champions in the sport and when he does fight he is fighting guys like Deines. I've literally never even heard of the guys he is fighting half the time.
        Canelo just fought Yildrim, his mandatory. Beterbiev just fought Deines, his mandatory. Apparently there's a huge difference for Canelo fans though

And you know he couldn't have fought Stevenson, they were the same gym. That's how Stevenson got out of fighting his mandatory for four years (Eleider Alvarez) Let's not gaslight and pretend Adonis was defending his title against threats. He also had tried to fight Kovalev too, as he beat him twice in the amateurs, but you can't force Kovalev to fight someone. I mean, at least Beterbiev was finally going to get that big fight when he became Andre Ward's mandatory though...

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

Canelo just fought Yildrim, his mandatory. Beterbiev just fought Deines, his mandatory. Apparently there's a huge difference for Canelo HATTERS though

And you know he couldn't have fought Stevenson, they were the same gym. That's how Stevenson got out of fighting his mandatory for four years (Eleider Alvarez) Let's not gaslight and pretend Adonis was defending his title against threats. He also had tried to fight Kovalev too, as he beat him twice in the amateurs, but you can't force Kovalev to fight someone. I mean, at least Beterbiev was finally going to get that big fight when he became Andre Ward's mandatory though...
          Fixed it for ya! Your welcome

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post

Fixed it for ya! Your welcome
            Hatters...?

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post

He couldn`t even beat the shi.t out of Hart, lol.

Zurdo is not even top 5 in division.
              Beterviev is an utter bum waiting to be exposed...he’s a plooder, slow as molasses, and I genuinely suspect he is packing a glass chin. Ramires is taller, slicker, and has some decent pop. Do not underestimate the heart and skill of Mexican warriors like Ramirez. Ramirez brutally stops him on around the 5-6 round after having outboxed him.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightprowler View Post

Beterviev is an utter bum waiting to be exposed...he’s a plooder, slow as molasses, and I genuinely suspect he is packing a glass chin. Ramires is taller, slicker, and has some decent pop. Do not underestimate the heart and skill of Mexican warriors like Ramirez. Ramirez brutally stops him on around the 5-6 round after having outboxed him.
                Your Mexican warrior couldn`t hurt Abraham. You should actually start watching boxing. Beterbiev breaks whoever you put in front of him.

When did your warrior brutally stop anybody?

Comment

Working...
                X