Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gilberto Ramirez: Beterbiev Looked Dull & Flat, Bivol is Toughest Challenge at 175

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's an idea Z - how about you EARN a fight with Bivol & Beterbiev by fighting Smith, Jack or even Kovolov or Alvarev??? Your not as big of a superstar as you think you are buddy.

Comment

I agree with him because I think Bivol is the best boxer alive.

Comment

At 36, Beterbiev may have to make some adjustments to how he fights going forward. He did look a little flat and unmotivated, but that can be easily attributed to ring rust and maybe just some lack of enthusiasm for his opponent. But if he wants all the big fights, he will need to stay active for a couple more years and that may require some work on his defense which is "blah" to use a technical term.

As far as Ramirez, I feel he may need to prove something at 175 before he starts calling his shots like he owns the division. Until otherwise shown, he is not elite, and should leave the Beterbiev/Bivol conversation to Beterbiev, Bivol, and those that have tussled with them or have been at light HW longer than 15 minutes..

Comment

talking about challenges, already ducked Alvarez for WBO eliminator and Browne for WBC interim

Comment

Zurdo has been a pro for over 10 years and his best win is Jessie Hart. He's irrelevant at this point

Comment

Says the guy who won't fight anyone of note. They both walk through Zurdo easily if you ask me.

Comment

Zurdo is a fake mexican who does nothing but talking while the others keep fighting. He doesnt have criteria except his marinated 0 record and wana keep fighting peddlers till he get to 50-0...

Comment

& this boozo dissed Canelo hahaha Mexican Bud only boxing poor competition.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
                    I agree with him because I think Bivol is the best boxer alive.
                    Bivol beats all guys at 175 and bellow, that is sure.

Comment

Zurdo beats both those EE bums for sure. Zurdo/Art would literally be like Canelo/Kova, except it would end much earlier and Art wouldn’t be beaten from pillar to post until the brutal ko. Zurdo/Bivol would be a repeat of Salido/Loma

Comment

Working...
                      X