Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte Stops Alexander Povetkin in Fourth To Get Revenge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow! Great win for Whyte!

Comment

• Originally posted by KingGilgamesh View Post

No. **** that.

This is what I mean the tolerance of mediocrity with British fighters. Povetkin is a respectable boxer but there was zero reason to even take this fight. He looked shot to bits and even Dillian was concerned for his safety. How can one pretend to themselves as if that's some impressive win??
      Are you Ms. Povetkin by chance , I can’t see any male posters upset about a win because Povetkin looked shot to bits . The punches landed on him had nothing to do with it right ? So let me get this straight . Whyte shouldn’t have taken the fight based on what Povetkin looked on the night of and because Whyte handed him a stool after the fact he stopped him and shouldn’t be impressed with the result he made and has to pretend the win isn’t really meaningful ? Ha
      Last edited by REDEEMER; 03-27-2021, 10:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        Pirog had it ALL!!! Dude even perfected the Shoulder roll!!! Dynamite in BOTH hands.

He would of stomped ggg. And stopped that hype sht
        Pirog would have done something even Canelo couldn't do against a past his best Golovkin? Really?

Let this insecurity go. It won't change the fact Golovkin beat Canelo twice. Being this angry after so long isn't going to change reality. No matter how desperate you get.

For the record, Golovkin's jab would have broke Pirog's rhythm. I see a late stoppage for Golovkin after methodically breaking him down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post

This^^^!!!!! It’s a cult, these Hearn addicts are an online incel cult
          Projecting like you always do isn't going to change anything. But yes, you freaks behave like you're from a cult. Proper creepy people. You're the creepiest of the lot on here. You took the top spot from "Champion4ever".

Comment

• Originally posted by KingGilgamesh View Post

No. **** that.

This is what I mean the tolerance of mediocrity with British fighters. Povetkin is a respectable boxer but there was zero reason to even take this fight. He looked shot to bits and even Dillian was concerned for his safety. How can one pretend to themselves as if that's some impressive win??
            What does the point they're talking about have to do with supporting or not supporting "British mediocrity"? What you're saying makes no sense what so ever. You're just talking your usual nonsense. Be silent so as not to make a fool of yourself.

Zero reason to take this fight?????? A guy he got knocked out by in his last fight? There's every reason. Rematches happen because the losing fighter wants an opportunity to equal the score. Rematches have happened from the dawn of fist fighting. The only one speaking without reason or sense, is actually you.

Where in his post does he mention anything about it being impressive or not?

What a goon. You morons need education so as not to make you the laughing stock of the world. Put the guns down, and get the teachers out. Have reality classes and do tests on you fools to see if you're acceptable to enter society.

Comment

• Povetkin looked way past his prime when he was sharp and explosive. Hopefully a Ruiz fight is next.

Comment

• Good for Whyte. Ignoring all the "Povetkin was shot" stuff, Whyte got himself right. Now.... What does he do with Joshua and Fury all tied up for back to back fights and Usyk on deck? That is a long wait.

Comment

• Whyte can fight Ortiz. I’d love to see that fight. Now we gotta hear him whine until he loses again.

povetkin looked awful from the opening bell

Comment

• Of Whyte had knocked Povetkin out the first time round people would have been saying the same thing about Povetkin being shot. He didn’t look dangerous in the first fight until he knocked Whyte tf out.

good for Whyte, he did what he needed to do and should be taken seriously at the weight. I’d like to see him against the like of Ruiz, Wilder, Usyk or Ortiz (though he’ll get no credit from a lot of people for beating Ortiz due to his age)

Comment

• What’s next for Whyte though?

He’s not exactly in the same position had he beaten Povetkin the first time

He’s lost a lot of momentum, and losing to Povetkin has really taken a lot of the ‘mystery’ away

the WBC won’t need to enforce the mandatory for a while, if he is mandatory. I suppose he’ll be aiming for vacant titles if Fury wins

Comment

Working...
                      X