Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte Stops Alexander Povetkin in Fourth To Get Revenge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Sure Povetkin looked shot, he's a 41 year old fighter no longer on the sauce and most likely diminished after his bout with covid. That's not Whyte's problem and he dispatched Sasha to get himself back on track. We'll see where he goes from here. A fight with Ortiz would be nice, and can set up a bout with Wilder.

    Comment


    • Povetkin was drunk! lol
      !-1 likes this.

      Comment


      • Povetkin Never Recovered From COVID.

        Povetkin should never have been in the ring. He was clearly unable to keep his balance right from the first round, despite not being hit.

        Typical Hearn. There's always controversy surrounding his so called big fights.



        Comment


        • Another buIIshit PPV main event from Eddie. I felt ripped off and I streamed it.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by techliam View Post
            What’s next for Whyte though?

            He’s not exactly in the same position had he beaten Povetkin the first time

            He’s lost a lot of momentum, and losing to Povetkin has really taken a lot of the ‘mystery’ away

            the WBC won’t need to enforce the mandatory for a while, if he is mandatory. I suppose he’ll be aiming for vacant titles if Fury wins
            Exactly! No one is hating on Whyte for winning. But everyone's acting like he's all of a sudden some kind of shot caller in the heavyweight division and he's not lol.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

              Projecting like you always do isn't going to change anything. But yes, you freaks behave like you're from a cult. Proper creepy people. You're the creepiest of the lot on here. You took the top spot from "Champion4ever".

              Oldskool isn't completely off base here. Some british fans are annoyingly nationalistic to the point that they make morons seem like Mensa members. Whyte did get the win but let's not forget that he was knocked out cold by this same shell of a fighter.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Brettcappe View Post


                Oldskool isn't completely off base here. Some british fans are annoyingly nationalistic to the point that they make morons seem like Mensa members. Whyte did get the win but let's not forget that he was knocked out cold by this same shell of a fighter.
                No, you're beyond wrong. But if you think that nutter has any merit to his extremism, then point out these "Nationalistic" posters? Show me? Now watch you fail hard.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by sidefx996 View Post

                  Exactly! No one is hating on Whyte for winning. But everyone's acting like he's all of a sudden some kind of shot caller in the heavyweight division and he's not lol.
                  Can you point out any posters that think Whyte is now some "Shot caller"?? Or is it the usual made up madness that Americans have created in their alternative reality?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

                    No, you're beyond wrong. But if you think that nutter has any merit to his extremism, then point out these "Nationalistic" posters? Show me? Now watch you fail hard.
                    British boxing fans aren't nationalistic? Lol! Hopefully your response is sarcasm. Go back to the pre Ruiz posts about Joshua! You would have thought that he was the next Ali or Louis. Stop already Sid! The brits are probably the most blindly nationalistic group in the world. Only mexicans are close!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by techliam View Post
                      What’s next for Whyte though?

                      He’s not exactly in the same position had he beaten Povetkin the first time

                      He’s lost a lot of momentum, and losing to Povetkin has really taken a lot of the ‘mystery’ away

                      the WBC won’t need to enforce the mandatory for a while, if he is mandatory. I suppose he’ll be aiming for vacant titles if Fury wins
                      What mystery was there before the fight ? kinda felt like everyone knows what Ur getting with whyte before the 1st pove fight

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP