Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte Stops Alexander Povetkin in Fourth To Get Revenge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The targets of Whyte's trash talk were undoubtedly hoping for his demise . Sorry for your luck, huh huh huh

Comment

• Don't care what anyone says, Povetkin wasnt right from the get go. Something was seriously wrong with him. I'm not really a fan of either of these guys but Whyte looks extremely vulnerable. He won, fair and square but in my mind he looked horrible and very very beatable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Monty Fisto View Post

True, but what would you have him do? He avenged a loss and Povetkin's condition is beyond his control. He did what he needed to do, which was get the win. And he celebrated. Cut the man some slack.
        No. **** that.

This is what I mean the tolerance of mediocrity with British fighters. Povetkin is a respectable boxer but there was zero reason to even take this fight. He looked shot to bits and even Dillian was concerned for his safety. How can one pretend to themselves as if that's some impressive win??
        !-1 !-1 likes this.

Comment

• The TKO blow was at the end of the 4th. But man, I counted a dozen shots that Whyte hurled, barely missing or grazing, that could have been a KO shot . He was throwing punches with vengeance, anger

Comment

• Thanks Dillian for setting the record straight. Haters will hate. Too bad they did not get the result they had hoped for. Hopefully they did not bet the house on Povetkin hoping lightning would strike twice. Move on people move on. Dillian won. Get over yourselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jkp View Post
              Another 40+ year old headlining a mis matchroom ppv. Pathetic.

UK fan boys loving it.

Leave the old men alone Eddie.
              You mean the guy in Povetkin who you said was going to KO Whyte? Hahahahaha.

How many years can you go with this bitterness i wonder? Hmmm. But it's going to be fun finding out. Yep.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post

See like I said... We Vegas guys can smell an easy mark a mile away
                Is that why you guys fight them so much? But yeah, Vegas had it right for Wilder against Fury didn't they?

I'd love for Whyte and Wilder to get it on. Whyte destroys Wilder with one shot.

Comment

• Originally posted by KingGilgamesh View Post

No. **** that.

This is what I mean the tolerance of mediocrity with British fighters. Povetkin is a respectable boxer but there was zero reason to even take this fight. He looked shot to bits and even Dillian was concerned for his safety. How can one pretend to themselves as if that's some impressive win??
                  Yes, he looked shot to bits, I agree.

Completely disagree there was zero reason to take this fight. Cannot begin to fathom how you've decided that.

Comment

No. **** that.

Zero reason to take the fight except a rematch clause and pay check ?
                    billeau2 billeau2 likes this.

Comment

Yeah lets pretend Wilder ducked Whyte to fight Fury...twice. Lets pretend you can "cherry pick" the best heavyweight in the division...

You dumb Hearn ****s never make a lick of sense
                      Wilder ducked Whyte long before the Fury fight where he tried to take advantage of a Fury he thought was shot and nowhere near to top 50 at the time of the fight. So it's you guys who make no sense. Never do.

Nice try though.

Comment

Working...
                      X