Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury vs. Joshua is Very Close To Being Done, Says Frank Warre...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post

Again your lack of intelligence is mind boggling ,you just lost the bet practically and you still want tbarrel.
    your own dumb bet ? Again is anyone reading this guys posts he’s approaching that Marchegiano poster level of stupidity on here , in fact you Marchegiano and Silly Billy have to be the most dumbest posters on here in a different way . In your case you are unfortunately not trolling you are are that unintelligent, so I don’t even know why i don’t put you on ignore? Even Marchegiano is much dumber then you but he at least is entertaining, you have become a bore .
    We keep hearing "the deal is close" and that it will be "announced in two weeks." Yet nothing ever seems to come from it. You should have learned by now to just keep quiet until it can be confirmed that this is really happening.

If Marchegiano and Billeau2 slap you around on this forum too that's because it's easy to do. Like shooting fish in a barrell.

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post

Shoulder TROLL , don’t you ever get tired of getting mugged on here , simpleton ?
    Why are you butting in? Did I offend your boyfriend or something?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

We keep hearing "the deal is close" and that it will be "announced in two weeks." Yet nothing ever seems to come from it. You should have learned by now to just keep quiet until it can be confirmed that this is really happening.

If Marchegiano and Billeau2 slap you around on this forum too that's because it's easy to do. Like shooting fish in a barrell.

Well Marchegiano thinks Ortiz is better then Wlad Klitschko and Silly Billy is a snitch and a freak who like shemales and obsessed with anyone who corrects him on here so I’m not sure how these two slap anyone on here when talking about boxing ? You aren’t as smart as Silly Billy but you are a notch above Marchegiano so you fit somewhere in between but not exactly anyone knowledgeable takes serious .

Regardless of that above what’s your excuse for making a bet when the deal is agreed to already ,you have to be a top 5 dummy on here ? I don’t know I guess you take pride in it ? You’re literally asking me to pick a new name for you and Juggs nailed it on the head with Shoulder Troll ?
      Last edited by REDEEMER; 03-03-2021, 08:35 PM.

Comment

What the F you gonna do about it ?

Comment

Regardless of that above what’s your excuse for making a bet when the deal is agreed to already ,you have to be a top 5 dummy on here ? I don’t know I guess you take pride in it ?
          What is your excuse for not accepting the bet? If it's such a sure thing that Fury-Joshua is next then you have the win wrapped up.

But obviously you aren't confident enough to take the risk of that not happening.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post

What the F you gonna do about it ?
            If you were in front of me right now I'd give you a free boxing lesson, Mr. Receding Hairline.

Comment

If you were in front of me right now I'd give you a free boxing lesson, Mr. Receding Hairline.
              Nah we’ve through this before . If anyone challenges me they need to see me , you know how a real fight goes . Dont go laying down challenges and not follow up on them we know who that is on here , don’t be that guy it makes you look like a p..oozy .

Comment

What is your excuse for not accepting the bet? If it's such a sure thing that Fury-Joshua is next then you have the win wrapped up.

But obviously you aren't confident enough to take the risk of that not happening.
                The bet is over ,again you need an education . Just change your name to dimwit because you want me to accept a bet I already won ? A bet I never declined either ,you ran away from it not me , you decided I didn’t want the bet even though I tagged you , so you still want to bet on something I’ve won with announcements coming up ?

O.K then when the fight is announced and soft touches possible which is part of the contract excepted if that is included you’ll have a new name ,there ya go . Not that I expect you to go through with it ,your one of those guys on here ., I know . Ha
                Last edited by REDEEMER; 03-05-2021, 11:01 AM.

Comment

The bet is over ,again you need an education . Just change your name to dimwit because you want me to accept a bet I already won ? A bet I never declined either ,you ran away from it not me , you decided I didn’t want the bet even though I tagged you , so you still want to bet on something I’ve won with announcements coming up ?

O.K then when the fight is announced and soft touches possible which is part of the contract excepted if that is included you’ll have a new name ,there ya go . Not that I expect you to go through with it ,your one of those guys on here ., I know . Ha
                  Nice try.

How did you win the bet? Is there an announced date and venue for Fury-Joshua yet?

And what's all this about a soft touch being possible?

Either Fury-Joshua is next or it's not That was the bet.

I practically begged you twice to clearly agree and confirm but you refused. Since you were too much of a sissy to accept those terms the bet is off the table. And has been for more than a day now.

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
                    All I know is this.

If I am the judge ruling in an arbitration, it's not a particularly good look if one of the people involved in the dispute makes plans as if my ruling is irrelevant.

If you're a Fury fan, you'd better hope they DON'T announce a date and venue soon...unless of course they're are clear of the arbitration already, which I highly doubt.
                    If they know they can't finalise Fury/AJ because of the arbitration, wouldn't they just say so?

What would be the point of them all pretending the contracts are about to be signed, if they know it can't happen?

Comment

Nice try.

How did you win the bet? Is there an announced date and venue for Fury-Joshua yet? What is all this about a soft touch being possible?

Either Fury-Joshua is next or it's not That was the bet.

I practically begged you twice to clearly agree and confirm but you refused. Since you were too much of a sissy to accept those terms the bet is off the table. And has been for more than a day now.
                      The bet isn’t an announced date it’s a statement that the contract is signed and they will be fighting ,so no nice try but you aren’t remotely smart enough to talk circles here . The date and venue would be impossible to decide at this stage with cancellation of all events possible depending on the pandemic . Fury could include a fight beforehand if it’s postponed for any reason, he may want a warm up fight like he did against Wilder while he signed that contract, but your just talking b.s again . Everyone will see when it’s announced to stay away from you to reguarding Bets you lose .
                      Last edited by REDEEMER; 03-05-2021, 01:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X