Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury vs. Joshua is Very Close To Being Done, Says Frank Warre...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #11
    Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
    Arbitration cannot stop the fight from negotiations, Wilder cannot force anyone to fight him next ,. Warren , Arum and Hearn are now collaborating and the only thing stopping the announcement is Fury to get the deal agreed to . Wilder will most likely get the winner after the two fights unless he loses but to keep going on as though Arbitration will spoil the fight is hilarious still that you have all this time to talk in circles . Ha

    https://3kingsboxing.com/arum-wilder...fury-v-joshua/
    ​​​​​​Keep pretending that arbitration is not preventing the fight from happening and enjoy the ride on the merry-go-round. If Wilder wins, Fury has unfinished business before he can do anything else.

    Comment


    • #12
      Franks been told by fury’s camp that it’s close or he read in the media that Eddie said so !

      frank actually has no direct involvement anymore.

      Comment


      • #13
        Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

        I specifically remember Eddie Hearn saying you can't agree to a fight with no venue when Wilder offered the $50 million. So this fight will be agreed to although there is no venue?
        LOL it was Wilder and Winkle who said that. Even though they, along with everybody else knew the date was April and the venue was Wembley stadium. Lol tricksters like you LDBC boys think just cuz a bit of time passes you can start to twist things and lie cuz ppl don't remember.

        Hearn said they couldnt agree to the 50 million because the offer did not come without a single term or condition, not a single word written down on paper. They did ask for them but Wilder went quiet on it and Winkle unplugged his phone and computers and refused to actually tell them anything until they agreed to it.

        Comment


        • #14
          Originally posted by Monty Fisto View Post
          Stake in the heart of those theories that Wilder's arbitration was blocking it.
          The only people that believed that are the uneducated and PBC cultists.

          Comment


          • #15
            Originally posted by Monty Fisto View Post
            Stake in the heart of those theories that Wilder's arbitration was blocking it.
            Unfortunately it seems some forum members choose to get their Boxing news and facts from a bunch of raging racists on YouTube rather than from any official or credible sources.

            If they will believe a man got a dented skull which just popped itself back into place they will believe anything.

            Comment


            • #16
              Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
              Arbitration cannot stop the fight from negotiations, Wilder cannot force anyone to fight him next ,. Warren , Arum and Hearn are now collaborating and the only thing stopping the announcement is Fury to get the deal agreed to . Wilder will most likely get the winner after the two fights unless he loses but to keep going on as though Arbitration will spoil the fight is hilarious still that you have all this time to talk in circles . My guess is you probably looked up arbitration can take up to 6 months somewhere and tied into here , the six months guy on here . Ha

              https://3kingsboxing.com/arum-wilder...fury-v-joshua/
              Unfortunately that guy thinks Wilder is suing Fury in court. He doesn't quite understand abritation. But he's getting his facts from the LDBC. He is beyond help.

              Comment


              • #17
                Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post

                Unfortunately that guy thinks Wilder is suing Fury in court. He doesn't quite understand abritation. But he's getting his facts from the LDBC. He is beyond help.
                They probably don’t understand what arbitration means, just let them get their hopes up, thinking that’s what’s affecting the Fury/Joshua fights

                Comment


                • #18
                  ... the fight isn't done yet because of the pandemics... it is how it is...

                  Comment


                  • #19
                    I understand that unfortunately one of the biggest fights in Uk history will take place abroad but Franks reason for the fighters and promoters greed doesn't add up like this has to be their cash outs. The loser could be finished or not , it all depends on how the fight/fights go but for sure the loser even if the fights were to have taken place in the Uk would have lots more millions to add to their already many millions. This has turned out very well for all excluding the fans who will have to view this event in a unfortunate setting with little real atmosphere.......I hope I'm wrong but I doubt I will be ....money talks.

                    Comment


                    • #20
                      Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

                      I specifically remember Eddie Hearn saying you can't agree to a fight with no venue when Wilder offered the $50 million. So this fight will be agreed to although there is no venue?
                      Your memory is faulty. What Hearn actually said was that you can't agree to a deal without knowing the terms of that deal. Plenty of fights are made on the basis of all terms agreed, venue TBA.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP