Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury vs. Joshua is Very Close To Being Done, Says Frank Warre...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
    All I know is this.

If I am the judge ruling in an arbitration, it's not a particularly good look if one of the people involved in the dispute makes plans as if my ruling is irrelevant.

If you're a Fury fan, you'd better hope they DON'T announce a date and venue soon...unless of course they're are clear of the arbitration already, which I highly doubt.
    That would be irrelevant, any party member that disagrees with the decision of the ruling it will go to court and we know Wilder will look stupid with everything against him . It’s in Finkles best interest for his fighter to agree with any rational outcome . If a date and venue was for whatever reason announced soon it has zero relevance to Wilder other then more proof this little charade is over and I bet you still have the Wilder crazy ones who will say it’s not over yet . Ha

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

So the fight announcement is only 2 weeks away then? Again?

Let's wait to hear from Frank Warren's boss Bob Arum first before making any definitive statements.

And I notice you still haven't accepted my bet about Fury vs Joshua not being next. You obviously aren't as confident as you claim.

It should be an easy win for you, right?
      Bob Arum says the same thing as Warren. Well, he's even a bit more firm in fact. Arum says all the points are agreed. When asked if the fight was on, he said "Yeah, as far as I am concerned... I can say clearly, based on my view on everything, that there are no more issues."

Comment

Any arbitration with Wilder won’t prevent a Joshua/Fury fight this year. With no pending legal proceedings there is no request for a stay or anything to stop Fury moving forward.
        The best Wilder can hope for is an agreement to fight the winner or fight Fury again win or lose. Does Wilder even want that? He needs to build himself up again but he’s also 35 so not much time left until he’s completely washed.

Comment

So let's be clear, are you accepting the bet or not?

Comment

So let's be clear, are you accepting the bet or not?
            Why do you want your named changed ? just change it then ? You don’t need my acceptance on a stupid bet about to be wrong ? The forum produced posters like you is historically laughable, why do you like being stupid ,you still have repeatedly posted the same thing , that knowing that fight is next doesn’t register yet ? Are you that dumb you just want to keep on here ?
            Last edited by REDEEMER; 03-03-2021, 04:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
              All I know is this.

If I am the judge ruling in an arbitration, it's not a particularly good look if one of the people involved in the dispute makes plans as if my ruling is irrelevant.

If you're a Fury fan, you'd better hope they DON'T announce a date and venue soon...unless of course they're are clear of the arbitration already, which I highly doubt.
              Good point. This is why the Wilder arbitration is preventing them from announcing any other fight for Fury. Not in their best interest to do so. If fact, public hype and negotiations of any future fights involving Tyson Fury is also not a good look.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post

Why do you want your named changed ? just change it then ? You don’t need my acceptance on a stupid bet about to be wrong ? The forum produced posters like you is historically laughable, why do you like being stupid ,you still have repeatedly posted the same thing , that knowing that fight is next doesn’t register yet ? Are you that dumb you just want to keep on here ?
                And yet you STILL won't come out and just accept the bet.

Hedging like a little weasel. It's plain to see.

The offer is off the table then since you're too scared. But I look forward to seeing just who Fury fights next, and to hearing the results of the Wilder arbitration.

Comment

The offer is off the table then since you're too scared. But I look forward to seeing just who Fury fights next, and to hearing the results of the Wilder arbitration.
                  Again your lack of intelligence is mind boggling ,you just lost the bet practically and you still want to persue your own dumb bet ? Again is anyone reading this guys posts he’s approaching that Marchegiano poster level of stupidity on here , in fact you Marchegiano and Silly Billy have to be the most dumbest posters on here in a different way . In your case you are unfortunately not trolling you are are that unintelligent, so I don’t even know why i don’t put you on ignore? Even Marchegiano is much dumber then you but he at least is entertaining, you have become a bore .
                  Last edited by REDEEMER; 03-03-2021, 07:13 PM.

Comment

Shoulder TROLL , don’t you ever get tired of getting mugged on here , simpleton ?

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
                      Any arbitration with Wilder won’t prevent a Joshua/Fury fight this year. With no pending legal proceedings there is no request for a stay or anything to stop Fury moving forward.
                      The best Wilder can hope for is an agreement to fight the winner or fight Fury again win or lose. Does Wilder even want that? He needs to build himself up again but he’s also 35 so not much time left until he’s completely washed.
                      Its illegal to stop any individual from making a living , the time lapse would not allow Fury not to fight anyone of his choice where proof would show Wilder I has held the fight up and unwanted events further pushed it back .

Comment

Working...
                      X