• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andy Ruiz slimming down

He had also done so before AJ rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
      He had also done so before AJ rematch.
      He looks waaay different then the guy who walked into the ring for the AJ rematch.

Comment

Yeah right, with the customary black T-shirt. Wait until fight night or weigh in when he takes off his shirt

Comment

He’s catfishing again!!!

Every fight, he posts pictures of himself weighing 200 pounds.

then he shows up on the date as a 300 pound fatty.

Catfish!!!!
          ReggieKray ReggieKray likes this.

Comment

That's a 'fat girl trying to catfish guys on tinder' type of pic he posted there

Comment

Imma wait til I see who shows up on fight night. Also who knows if slimmer Andy can fight. Maybe all this weight loss fooks up his punch resistance or throws off his timing or something. If he's fighting Chris T^tties next he should blow him out if he's fat Andy or slim Andy doe.

Comment

Team Canelo is doing Ruiz some good. I'm excited to see his come back. Andy has a chin, power and an IQ. With team Canelo, we should see some big gains all around.

At some point I'd love to see him fight Wallin.

Comment

I hope he bounces back. The #1 thing and I'm sure Reynoso can see it, is he has to learn to cut the ring off better. AJ2 and Parker fight laid a good blueprint for how to beat him, assuming his opponent is a solid boxer.

Ruiz should be able to tear apart plodders and brawlers no problem, but vs athletic stick and move fighters he needs to find a way inside on them. Hopefully some weight loss and coaching can get him there.

Comment

Hes on team Canelo now. Hes eating that good beef lmao

Comment

Working...
                    X