No announcement yet.

Andy Ruiz slimming down

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

He looks waaay different then the guy who walked into the ring for the AJ rematch.
    Man after seeing what Raynoso did with Oscar I have no doubt! Ruiz will be a HW Champ again. Let's not forget AJ had an unusually sized huge ring.... What was it again 25' x 25'???

Comment

Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
      Ruiz was using those fake weights for his bench presses. Anyone who has any experience with weight lifting could spot that easily. Using flattering camera angles, a black shirt and sucking in his gut, trying to exaggerate the extent of his weight loss. He needs to stop trying to fool the boxing fans and just focus on his fighting and preparation. This fakeness is embarrassing.
      Still beat one of the most muscle defined guys in the world.... That must make you Xtra salty!

I dated a stripper one time and some bodybuilder guy always hit on her.... Guess who she came home with every night after work.

I'm far from fat but I treat women right and don't shove my body/face in a camera/mirror every second either.

Comment

Says he's down 40 pounds.

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          Very talented fighter... a perfect example of one who must defeat himself, as the hardest fight to win. If he can do that and carry that speed into his mid thirties, he could be a force to be reckoned with.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Imma wait til I see who shows up on fight night. Also who knows if slimmer Andy can fight. Maybe all this weight loss fooks up his punch resistance or throws off his timing or something. If he's fighting Chris T^tties next he should blow him out if he's fat Andy or slim Andy doe.
            I was thinking about his chin also... He does not have to be light, but he has to be able to handle the weight he carries in the ring...

Comment

Putting in work.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post

Man after seeing what Raynoso did with Oscar I have no doubt! Ruiz will be a HW Champ again. Let's not forget AJ had an unusually sized huge ring.... What was it again 25' x 25'???
                Yeah, was laughably large. Matchroom pulled the opposite on Usyk when he showed up to his fight with Chisora apparently the ring was about 4x4 smaller than what they had agreed to.

Comment

WAR Andy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! , no doubt he will silence the haters ...

Comment

Like I've said before he slims down for one fight cool, is he going to keep the weight off?

I myself have weight issues and I have cut down 40-50lbs twice in my life and got abs, you can do that if you get motivated but the problem is STAYING motivated. And I don't know if Ruiz can do that.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

Yeah, was laughably large. Matchroom pulled the opposite on Usyk when he showed up to his fight with Chisora apparently the ring was about 4x4 smaller than what they had agreed to.
                      there's no truth to what usyk said at all. The ring for the chisora fight was the same for all the other Matchroom cards done at the SSE arena. you can watch those cards and visually compare, same size, the ropes were in the same position.

Usyk had his own agenda there.

https://www.dazn.com/en-US/news/boxi...x1qjlq4ulmb47n

he blamed k2 promotions. basically claiming that THEY didnt look out for his interests and didnt protect him. k2 is owned by the Klitschko's.
                      Usyk clearly wants to be a promoter in ukraine himself..that's the agenda.

he was bsing about the ring/gloves situation..making excuses too.
                      i like usyk, but clearly talking smack there. he claimed that Matchroom wanted usyk to lose to 'protect joshua'
                      BUT there's a huge difference between aj and someone like wilder..
                      aj actually prefers usyk to be unbeaten so if they fight it's easy to sell. he's about ppv and ticket sales..selling the fight. chisora has a lot of losses and was only set up for usyk so he could WIN, against a fan favourite and set him up for aj.
                      aj was at the fight. in truth they were supposed to fight but whyte losing and wilder becoming a mumble rapper/singer meant aj vs fury was pushed instead.

Comment

Working...
                      X