Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andy Ruiz slimming down

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Taking pics from the fat girl on MySpace angle. Let’s wait until fight night.

    Comment


    • #32
      Selfie taking shape and fight night shape are not the same.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by paulf View Post
        Taking pics from the fat girl on MySpace angle. Let’s wait until fight night.
        Yup.............

        Comment


        • #34
          https://twitter.com/MichaelBensonn/s...712806418?s=20
          Last edited by Szef; 04-19-2021, 06:09 AM.

          Comment


          • #35
            i will never trust this dude until i see a scale. when you're that big it doesn't lie. when you're not training ahrd you puton we3ight, and wehn you are you lose it. ruiz should be 240 lbs., he's 6'1" tall and does not have big shoulders. if he was never 300 lbs and morbidly obese as a young man he'd proabably have started out as a cruiserweight

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Inspired View Post

              there's no truth to what usyk said at all. The ring for the chisora fight was the same for all the other Matchroom cards done at the SSE arena. you can watch those cards and visually compare, same size, the ropes were in the same position.

              Usyk had his own agenda there.

              https://www.dazn.com/en-US/news/boxi...x1qjlq4ulmb47n

              he blamed k2 promotions. basically claiming that THEY didnt look out for his interests and didnt protect him. k2 is owned by the Klitschko's.
              Usyk clearly wants to be a promoter in ukraine himself..that's the agenda.

              he was bsing about the ring/gloves situation..making excuses too.
              i like usyk, but clearly talking smack there. he claimed that Matchroom wanted usyk to lose to 'protect joshua'
              BUT there's a huge difference between aj and someone like wilder..
              aj actually prefers usyk to be unbeaten so if they fight it's easy to sell. he's about ppv and ticket sales..selling the fight. chisora has a lot of losses and was only set up for usyk so he could WIN, against a fan favourite and set him up for aj.
              aj was at the fight. in truth they were supposed to fight but whyte losing and wilder becoming a mumble rapper/singer meant aj vs fury was pushed instead.

              There's a video of his team bringing the gloves to the attention of the BBBoE and Chisoras team before the fight, and them cutting them off and not allowing it

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

                There's a video of his team bringing the gloves to the attention of the BBBoE and Chisoras team before the fight, and them cutting them off and not allowing it
                they didn't have any real concrete argument. they just tried to make it look controversial by saying "these could be tampered, we want to check" whilst the bbboc said "they've been checked, you're not allowed to start putting your cocks in them"

                that's the way it works. the bbboc/commissions can't just allow either side to 'handle' the others gloves beyond a certain level. anything could occur within that time. this is one of them where the trust goes to the commissions. no different to a ref checking the gloves just before a fight. you have to trust the ref right? you can't say 'nah i dont trust the ref, i want to check myself'.

                besides, we saw from the fight itself that there was nothing about chisora that was any different than before. what was usyk claiming that chisora had loaded gloves? we saw a fair fight didn't we? we saw chisora do what he does and saw usyk almost stop him but it went the distance. usyk moaning/whining in an interview later, as i said, was entirely about creating his own promotion/management company to replace k2. he was badmouthing k2.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Inspired View Post

                  they didn't have any real concrete argument. they just tried to make it look controversial by saying "these could be tampered, we want to check" whilst the bbboc said "they've been checked, you're not allowed to start putting your cocks in them"

                  that's the way it works. the bbboc/commissions can't just allow either side to 'handle' the others gloves beyond a certain level. anything could occur within that time. this is one of them where the trust goes to the commissions. no different to a ref checking the gloves just before a fight. you have to trust the ref right? you can't say 'nah i dont trust the ref, i want to check myself'.

                  besides, we saw from the fight itself that there was nothing about chisora that was any different than before. what was usyk claiming that chisora had loaded gloves? we saw a fair fight didn't we? we saw chisora do what he does and saw usyk almost stop him but it went the distance. usyk moaning/whining in an interview later, as i said, was entirely about creating his own promotion/management company to replace k2. he was badmouthing k2.
                  The issue was that the padding wasn't right. They mentioned the second they felt the gloves during the inspection. That's the whole point of the day before inspection. Why even have that in place when the BBBoE can just shut them down and say "no, it's fine. Shut up" or even worse, the BS behind the Whyte/Rivas fight

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    If he’s 257, he’s 25-30 pounds overweight.

                    Congratulations to the fat ass on being fat.

                    I don’t know why we’re applauding him.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

                      The issue was that the padding wasn't right. They mentioned the second they felt the gloves during the inspection. That's the whole point of the day before inspection. Why even have that in place when the BBBoE can just shut them down and say "no, it's fine. Shut up" or even worse, the BS behind the Whyte/Rivas fight
                      Usyk's team weren't claiming the gloves were seperately tampered with. They were arguing that the glove(thebrand, the design etc) itself is not good, doesn't have enough padding. David Haye and then Eddie Hearn told them they're FLY brand gloves and are used regularly by lots of boxers.
                      Dillian Whyte and Chisora wear Fly brand gloves.
                      The bbboc said they're approved gloves.
                      _102735723_gettyimages-1006857886.jpg
                      parker's wearing them.

                      perhaps Usyk's team have not come across those gloves before?
                      usyk wears rival gloves. Gassiev, Hunter, Breidis wore rival gloves.

                      then there's the thing i mentioned, politics, k2 and usyk.

                      Even what usyk said about the ring, was BS.
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJNGXp4S_Sw
                      the same ring/rope position was kept for the entire duration of the SSE arena/matchroom cards.




                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP