Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andy Ruiz slimming down

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dudes literally using myspace angles. He’s not fooling anyone.

Comment

Lol, I was thinking the same - Ruiz knows his selfie angles! But seriously I'm sure Reynoso got him putting in that work, being in that camp is gonna rub off on him & I'm super excited to see what adjustments have been made when he fights Arreola. He's still a major problem for the division, people acting like he's done have got real short memories.

Comment

C'mon Ginger put him on clenbuteral and cut the snickers bars.

Comment

He's pulled this con before lol. Just get into boxing shape, regardless of how your body looks and get a win.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            Yeah right, with the customary black T-shirt. Wait until fight night or weigh in when he takes off his shirt
            Well said. With the amount of money bet on fights I think it’s ridiculous that fighters can get on the scale wearing tshirts, sombreros, trackpants or any other type of props. The point is to analyze a fighters physique against the own precedent they’ve set for themselves. But the again how long before criticizing a fighter for showing up “heavy” will be argued as politically incorrect and fat shaming? I thought Fury showing up at 275lbs and in a T-shirt vs Wilder was a bad sign, but then he did exactly what he said he would do. So that sets a precedent for him. I still don’t like the T-shirt on the scale, that’s a joke. Wilder wore track pants on the scale then complained of his legs being dead after the ring walk due to his outfit. I doubt the ring walk had any real issue and even if it did that’s his own fault and he’s ripping off the fans by doing that to himself. But he also came in a lot heavier for that fight and hid his legs on the scale. So nobody got to see or interpret how that extra weight was dispersed till the bell sounded. I also think fighters should be laser measured before each fight. We have so many different heights listed for all fighters. How tall is Canelo really? Nobody believes he’s 5’9” How tall was Mike Tyson actually? We’ve heard so many conflicting reports. Also the same with reach. I’d love for all of this to be done in real time in front of the fans. Course then why not mandatory fight night weigh ins for all fighters? That way there is no hiding anything. No excuses. Would also give real world data that more informed decisions could be made from. Fans pay and drive the sport, we need to demand more.

Comment

Comment

Ruiz was using those fake weights for his bench presses. Anyone who has any experience with weight lifting could spot that easily. Using flattering camera angles, a black shirt and sucking in his gut, trying to exaggerate the extent of his weight loss. He needs to stop trying to fool the boxing fans and just focus on his fighting and preparation. This fakeness is embarrassing.

Comment

I bet him and Arreola will weigh 600 combined come fight night.
                  Marchegiano likes this.

Comment

He's only a few snickers away from being butterbean again.

He might need to start eating Canelo's clen meat.

Comment

Not skipping leg day:

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

Comment

Working...
                      X