Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte: Wilder Wasn't a Big Draw, Lost The Belt, He Has Nothing Now!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Whyte: Wilder Wasn't a Big Draw, Lost The Belt, He Has Nothing Now!

Heavyweight contender Dillian Whyte does not agree with the position that he needs a win over Alexander Povetkin in order to secure a high profile showdown with former WBC world champion Deontay Wilder.
    [Click Here To Read More]

If Tyson hasn't damaged Wilder beyond repair (which might be the case) ,then Wilder would flatten Whyte who seems to forget he's just been knocked unconscious in his last fight by a 41 year old veteran.

Comment

They are both equal in my opinion. Both have stepped up to fight at world class level, fury and AJ, and both have lost. Should be a good fight.

Comment

They are both highly ranked fighters in the division. I don't really understand his comments. Would be a good match up.

Comment

Whyte never was and never will be champ though. Wilder is the bigger/star too, and would probably brutally flatline Whyte. although it could be a good fight before the KO.

Comment

Here comes this A side bullskit with these matchroom fighters concerning wilder. If I'm Wilder I wouldn't even entertain a fight with anyone from (Mis)Matchroom. WHOS got time for the shenanigans... Whyte wasn't concerned about povetkin selling out stadiums.

Comment

hes got nothing... but YOU got... even less!?
              still talking smack.

Comment

yeah wilder wasnt a draw...thats why DAZN apparently wanted to do 100+ mil in business with him right? thats why wilder made like 76 mil in 3 fights lol....because hes not a "draw"

i imagine even hardcore brit wilder detractors are even getting sick of listening to whyte talk about wilder...i know i am...starting to think this guy just wants his chance to lick wilders neck

Comment

It seems being flattened by an OAP povetkin did not stop Whyte from running his mouth at all. Seeing it happen again would be hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                    yeah wilder wasnt a draw...thats why DAZN apparently wanted to do 100+ mil in business with him right? thats why wilder made like 76 mil in 3 fights lol....because hes not a "draw"

i imagine even hardcore brit wilder detractors are even getting sick of listening to whyte talk about wilder...i know i am...starting to think this guy just wants his chance to lick wilders neck
                    Wilder has never been a draw..the data are there to support this. Matchroom and DAZN offered him that much because of AJ and his quest for becoming the hw undisputed champion. Before the Fury fight how much was Wilder making compared to AJ? Even that bout was nowhere near the numbers AJ has been generating. AJ is the clear draw at hw. Period.

Comment

Working...
                    X