Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Parker Decisions Junior Fa in New Zealand Grudge Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That version of Fa beats Dubois, Whyte, Chisora or Joyce.

That he couldn't beat Parker shows any of those overrated UK fighters get easily manhandled and out pointed by the Mighty Oilskin!!!

Comment

• Parker is elite fighter. Unfortunatey he was very limited by the referee in the fught with aj

Comment

• Fa is a better fighter than I thought he was but his default for most every situation is to hold. In the very first round he caught and stunned Parker with a nice hook, instead of looking to take advantage he grabbed and held Parker instead. Why??

that said, I think he’s a tough out for anyone in the division, Joshua and Fury included.

Comment

• Can't believe Julius Long being KO'd on the U/C. I remember him being stopped by Audley when he was making his way up! That must be 20 years ago! This is how tragedies happen folks, ain't no way, no shape, no how that Julius Long should be put in that situation.

Comment

• I'd like to see Parker in with any of Wallin, Deontay or Joe Joyce

Comment

• Junior Fa only fought in spurts. While he landed several clean shots; Yet he wasn't trying to win the fight . He was only in there just trying to survive and go the distance.

Comment

• Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post

Fa has never been knocked out .
                and for very good reason; The man has no championship heart. He refused to trade, engage and exchange punches with Joseph Parker. All he done was hug all night. He reminded me of the heavyweight paper champion John Ruiz A.K.A. Huggy Bear.
                Last edited by champion4ever; 02-27-2021, 08:27 PM.

Comment

• Terrible fight Parkers stock went down from this. Parker looks like he is getting worse not better wtf is Barry doing?

Comment

• This was one of those fights that didn't really prove anything or advance either fighters profile.

Parker is a decent HW, but unless he starts murdering opponents his career is going nowhere.

Fa could make some $$$ but is basically a B level guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post

and for very good reason; The man has no championship heart. He refused to trade, engage and exchange punches with Joseph Parker. All he done was hug all night. He reminded me of the heavyweight paper champion John Ruiz A.K.A. Huggy Bear.
                      It was a close fight . I’d probably favor him in the rematch ,he had no prior step up fight ,he’s never been past 10 rounds before that fight . He has a higher ceiling then Parker if he puts the effort in .

Fa has a win over Mahkmudov who couldn’t knock him out either .

Comment

Working...
                      X