Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Parker Decisions Junior Fa in New Zealand Grudge Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
    **** **** ****. i slept through my alarm clock
    Didn't miss much in the main but the co-main was pure entertainment

Comment

• 116-112 Parker is what I had it.

The real losers are the fans who stayed up to watch this trash.

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
        **** **** ****. i slept through my alarm clock
        Main event was a snoozer, Parker was lackluster, just like the fight. Co-main was ****ing fire though and hilarity upon hilarity, well worth a re-watch

Comment

• Great fight. Enjoyed it!

Comment

• Parker is severely overrated and will never be a champion again.

He was all hype prior to the AJ fight to boost AJ’s “greatness” to the gullible UK public.

Solid fighter but nothing special at all.

Comment

• awful fight.

fight was completely influenced by the referee allowing constant clinching. Had he given him a warning or a point deduction early on, the fight would have unfold completely differently.

Comment

• Originally posted by dirty fingers View Post
                Great fight. Enjoyed it!
                honest question. Dont want to **** on you, but what was enjoyable in that fight?

Comment

• Parker cannot knock out anybody who is not a bum, hyped up just looking for another payday.

Comment

• Pretty good fight. tho bit too much clinching. pretty close could’ve gone with way. Fa did good job of lead hand control ,in and out,counter punching, a guy who’s longer and knows how to use it-lead hand control and some in and out movement is very hard to beat. problem is he didn’t have much head movement and when parker cut off the ring on him he stayed there abit too long. also pot shoting probably didn’t impress the judges. Parker although his style have his lead hand down ,but did have pretty active guard, explosive coming in with double or triple jab, early jab to the body sets up the right hands. faster probably better timing.And was much busier overall.
                    Last edited by jabbbbb; 02-27-2021, 06:49 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post

Main event was a snoozer, Parker was lackluster, just like the fight. Co-main was ****ing fire though and hilarity upon hilarity, well worth a re-watch
                      Hemi v Juluis ****ing long?

more hilarity than Hemi V Conrad the human 500lb Blob Lam? At the infamous 'shed 10' venue? I can only assume thats someones backgarden in Auckland

Comment

Working...
                      X