No announcement yet.

Team Paul Williams: “We Will Test Pavlik’s China Chin”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    I love George Peterson. Love him. One of the most underrated trainers in the game but damn is he talking some serious **** here.
    He sure is. That's Mayweather Sr and Freddie Roach's style.

Comment

Someone I know mentioned before that earlier in his career Pavlik was rocked by lesser fighters. Don't know how true but there is no questioning his heart IMO. I was a little surprised how many times Hopkins was able to stun him though. The Executioner isn't much of a one-punch guy.
      I know he got hurt and knocked down earlier in his career but he proved his chin in that Miranda fight. Miranda hit him flush.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
        I know he got hurt and knocked down earlier in his career but he proved his chin in that Miranda fight. Miranda hit him flush.
        He did but I'm of the opinion Miranda's power is more overrated than Miranda himself. He also got dropped and nearly stopped by JT. That said, I think Pavlik has a decent chin. Not good but decent.

Comment

Peterson is right though, its not like you need a gameplan for Pavilk. hes gonna come foward, eat punches, and throw aot of punches, thats it. AND THE NEW....

Comment

He did but I'm of the opinion Miranda's power is more overrated than Miranda himself. He also got dropped and nearly stopped by JT. That said, I think Pavlik has a decent chin. Not good but decent.
            You might be on to something there. I also have a feeling that the punishment that Pavlik has takenmight catch up with him when it comes to his punch resistance. He really took a beating against Hopkins. I thought that was a foolish fight for him to take because he was in a no win situation.

Comment

Paul Williams ring walk music should be the Ghost Busters song~

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                You might be on to something there. I also have a feeling that the punishment that Pavlik has takenmight catch up with him when it comes to his punch resistance. He really took a beating against Hopkins. I thought that was a foolish fight for him to take because he was in a no win situation.
                What really concerns me is the rumors of drinking. That's a real good way to slow your reflexes, mess up your punch resistance and, eventually, end your career. He hasn't looked good since he beat Taylor the first time IMO.

Comment

LOl about something here.

This thread proves Williams doesnt have fans at all.

if this was Pacquiao saying that of Cotto or B-Hop of Dawson, or something like that, this thread would of have 70 post and 8 pages of bull **** already!!!!!!!!!

Comment

My feeling on this fight is a Williams knockout, normally I don't really call for knockouts in high level fights to often but I think this is going to be a war.

I think the disparity in chin favors Williams and the power favors Pavlik, but I think Williams ability to absorb damage will be a key factor in getting Pavlik out of there.

Either way though I am thinking this fight will end in a knockout no amtter who wins. It will be a very interesting fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
                      LOl about something here.

This thread proves Williams doesnt have fans at all.

if this was Pacquiao saying that of Cotto or B-Hop of Dawson, or something like that, this thread would of have 70 post and 8 pages of bull **** already!!!!!!!!!
                      Pauls well known in SC

Comment

Working...
                      X