Chambers vs. Dimitrenko: Round-by-Round and Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ~Tunney View Post
    Chambers is very good.

I guess the stock of Povetkin, who had defeated Chambers a year ago, goes up then. I wonder who would win the rematch.

Comment

• Originally posted by ~Tunney View Post
      Dimitrenko is ever bigger even than Wladimir, but he's no Klitschko.

- he doesn't have anything near Wlad's power
      - he doesn't deal well with body punches, while body punches never seem to bother Wlad, just head shots
      - he doesn't have Wlad's excellent technical skills
      Posted that before the fight on page two of this thread - why I didn't take the bet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
        I got $200 on Chambers to win $700.

I AM THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and this guy is a ******, thanks for the advice Achilles

Originally posted by ACHlLLES View Post
        Yeah that was a bad bet even if Chambers wins. You're suppose to bet on fights that your like 95 percent sure that fighter will win. Nice to have extra cash in your pockets, but Dimitrenko is having most of the advantages in this fight except with speed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nautilus View Post
          I guess the stock of Povetkin, who had defeated Chambers a year ago, goes up then. I wonder who would win the rematch.

Povetkin does something Eddie doesn't like. He works and works.

I think Povetkin beats him again but it will be closer if Eddie comes in this kind of shape and sits down on his shots like he did today.

He's got some power, he just doesn't put his leverage into it a lot of times.

If Eddie fights the championship rounds, he could very well win but he's prone to throw rounds away by nature.

Comment

Chambers took his foot off the gas in that fight because he got tired- it was still close though. Tonight, he was active but in great shape, so he wasn't losing steam.

If Chambers comes in at 210 or under, he wins.

Comment

• Chambers looked good but that performance still wont be anywhere near good enough to dethrown Wlad.
              I like his skills but i still think he is lazy and will give rounds away due to his workrate.Dont think there is many better than him at heavyweight to be fair.

Comment

• Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
                Chambers took his foot off the gas in that fight because he got tired- it was still close though. Tonight, he was active but in great shape, so he wasn't losing steam.

If Chambers comes in at 210 or under, he wins.
                Yeah I take Chambers if they fight again, without a doubt.

Comment

when he fought Povetkin he was fat and didnt have Bhops trainer.. rematch would be good.

Comment

• I think it goes without saying Klitschko would murder Chambers. I hope the fight doesn't happen

Comment

• Chambers had good speed but needs to increase his work rate and still needs to drop 10 to 15 more pounds. I still don't see him beating Wlad, however.

Comment

Working...
                      X