• Well done Eddie

Fcuk germany, fcuking ****s

Comment

• Wtf is wrong with Paul Thomas of England, 113-113 :****you:

Comment

• england blows

july 4th

Comment

• I am wondering if Dimitrenko was that terrible or Chambers was that good.

P.S. I was worried that Chambers might get robbed.

Comment

• chambers KICKS his ass,, TRUST MEEEEE and get MD by a currupt UK JUDGE called Paul Thomas who scored it 113:113

Comment

• Originally posted by darkstar777 View Post
              Sasha showing great sportmanship.
              Not during the fight, he didn't. He was complaining and faking like a *****.

Glad that the right man won- though not without a little controversy. You know Germany is gonna make us clench our teeth regardless. Lol..

Comment

• That English judge who judged it as a draw is a ****ing embarrasment. I hope matey boys promoter bought you a house out in Ukraine cos we don't want you back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nautilus View Post
                  I am wondering if Dimitrenko was that terrible or Chambers was that good.
                  Chambers is very good.

Comment

• Originally posted by FLYBOY View Post
                    Eddie's got the fastest hands in the HW division right now, no doubt. Hopefully, he loses that excess fat and gets his feet faster.
                    Flatfooted as hell though. Needs to improve that.

Good win though, albeit against an overhyped opponent.

Comment

• Originally posted by AndyShitHot View Post
                      That English judge who judged it as a draw is a ****ing embarrasment. I hope matey boys promoter bought you a house out in Ukraine cos we don't want you back.
                      Somebody has to judge the offical on that performance, and tell him he aint good enough to be a boxing judge and get rid of the ****, hes pathetic.

Comment

Working...
                      X